Deadly Kisses

Chapter 1

"OK girls practice is over !" over pepped Captin Chinese Symbol shouted.

As the girls headed for the locker room I've already changed. Its not like i was wearing anything anyway a tube top and a mini skirt with some flats was just what i needed to keep Drake

interested. I headed for the hallway when a warm hand swept around my waist and pulled me closer. I l looked up to see Josh.

"Hey babe."

Y

His perfect lips came closer to mine and then i was locked in heaven. A warm sensation of energy filled my whole body but when i looked at Josh instead of seeing his light brown eyes that lit up when i was near i saw Drake. Handsome, sexy, and completely gorgeous Drake. I know how that cheating on your boyfriend or having sex before your married is a sin or whatever but theirs nothing better to do in a catholic school in Staten Island.

"You wanna come over tonight?"

"Can't the cheerleaders are all going over to Chinese Symbol's place for a slumber party. But Ill Call You K ?

"Yeah see ya later Kayla."

No Slumber party, another lie. Aren't I supposed to get truck by lighting or something? Why would I go to a slumber party especially at Chinese Symbol's house? I'm not five and I'm not a complete angel like little miss perfect two faced bitch Chinese Symbol. I just needed an excuse to see Drake tonight. The late bell rang for last period so i walked even slower, when i have to get half way around the building. I arrived to math 10 minutes late and walked to the back of the room to the seat closest to the door to sleep. I gotta catch a few zzz's cause at Drake's house it'll be live.

Bell rang stupid bell why cant they play clique every time we have to go to another class or home? I met Drake at his house and started to feel dizzy. That's why i come to Drake. He's not only a serious abed out god he can give me what Josh cant .i walked up to Drake's room to find him on the computer probably watching porn or something. i couldn't tell he shut it off before i could see the computer.

"You Ready?"

"Yeah."

I kissed him , it was like fourth of July for my mouth. We stumbled over to the bed and that's when i got what i need. He ripped off his shirt without ever disconnecting from my lips. His rock hard abs is a serious turn on. He ripped off my shirt as well. I guess him being a werewolf has its perks. And there went my bra and panties. I drained as much life energy as i can without killing him. When I take someones energy it reminds me of my first kill. I was 15. My first date with Bus boy. I was hungry not for food but for i couldn't put my finger out it then. He leaned in for a kiss on the park bench and i let him. i felt power ,life, strength flow through me when he kissed me. It felt like a summer day when the sun is burning hot and you jump into the pool to feel that ahhh feeling. when i was satisfied i opened my eyes to see a lifeless bus boy in my arms i didn't now what happened to him but he was'nt moving so panicked and ran and never looked back. The next day the news headline read teenage boy found dead on park bench my hart sank , iI killed him i really killed him.

"Earth to Kayla."

I regained focus to find my strength back and hunger partly gone. That's the worst part of being a succubus feeling unsatisfied most of the time. I found my bra and panties half way across the room and my ripped shirt in the hallway. I didnt really care that my shirt was ripped in half so i put on one of Drake's sweaters and my skirt and left. The only reason why i cheated on Josh with Drake is because Josh is human and doesn't know what i can do to him if he takes things to far.