Meeting 'her'

Hey, my name's Josein. I live in England. A popular place at the time and where my favorite YouTuber lives. My favorite YouTuber is named Slogoman, but fans and his friends usually call him Josh.

I would love to meet him, but I doubt that would ever happen to me because nobody really gets to meet their favorite YouTuber, unless their lucky enough.

Enough about me, onto the story of how I met him.

July 2nd, 3:34pm.
---------------------------------------
"Josein" Mother called for me. I put my phone in my pocket and ran downstairs. "Yes mother?" I answered, standing before her. "You need to start going out more, your always in your room!" Mother exclaimed.

I never really liked going out because im anti-social. Nobody liked talking to me because I'm weird. But that didn't stop me from achieving my dreams. "Why? Other kids are going to make fun of me, Mother" I said, looking down at the ground.

"I'm sure they're not going to make fun of you, your amazing the way you are. If they do make fun of you, I give you full permission to defend yourself" Mother responded. I nodded and went to take a walk in the park.

What I never understood was why my Mother wanted me to go out and make friends. People think I'm weird so what's the point? "Ow!" Someone said as I looked up and noticed I bumped into them. "Omg! I'm so sorry!" I cried, helping them up.

"It's alright" The girl said. She looked like she was in her 20's maybe 30's (btw I'm 19). "What's your name?" She asked. "Oh, I'm Josein, what about you?" I responded. "The names Sanna" the woman responded. "Omg your Sanna?! As in Jelly's gf?!" I shrieked, I couldn't believe I actually met her.

"Haha, yeah. We meet a lot of fans when we go out, which is why we take short cuts which don't have many people." She said, nervously. "Can I maybe get your number so we can hang out sometime? I know it's weird to ask because your a YouTuber and usually don't have time to hang out with fans-" I nervously said in a rush.

"Woah calm down. But sure, I'm not really making any videos this week, because I'm taking a break. My number is (###-####-####). How about you?" She answered. "Mine's (###-####-####)" I replied, excitedly.

"I apologize if I get in the way of you making a video or something" I bowed, still nervous. "No no, it's alright. Like I said, I'm not busy this week. And no need to bow 😅" she said.

To be continued....

Sorry if this was bad 😅 it's my first time making this type of story so I'm not very good at it not to mention I just got Wattpad again. (I had it once before).

Part 2 will be up soon, I have a busy schedule lmao 😅