From the Past

It was a day to remember at The Banana Spilts studio. Where our four favorite and silly characters lived since 1978 and they were a very popular show to begin with. Fleegle is a light brown beagle dog, wears a large red bow tie and two black buttons. He has black circles around his eyes, a white snout, hairless feet and his tongue is always sticking out and plays the guitar. Bingo is a orange ape wearing glasses with black lenses, a yellow vest and reddish-orange shoes. He has small eye sockets and black hair. He plays the drums in the show. Drooper is a loin with a very long tail wearing yellowish-orange sunglasses, white spats on his feet, and speaks with a Southern drawl. He plays a bass guitar and sings. Snorky is a gray and furry elephant wears pink sunglasses and green vest with yellow stripes. His ears are light pink with red polka dots and he plays the keyboard in the group.

They really loved their show on tv and dance to their music when it comes together. Anyways, our story begins with a young girl with little ponytail, green colored eyes, wears a yellow dress and shoes and she was trying hide behind her mother's legs as she looks at the four mascots. "Sweetie, it's ok. They're nice. I mean, look at them hanging with the other kids." her mother said as she points at The Banana Spilts playing with the boys and girls. She looks at them then looks at her mother who's wearing a trusted smile. She toke a deep breath then slowly walks towards the mascots. Her heart pound as she make a step and another. 

When she was to turn back around and run back to her mother, she heard a whimpering from the bushes. She got curious, looks at her mother talking to one of her friends then back at the bushes. As she moves the bushes to see what who was making whimpering, she see a young boy with black hair, wears a orange and white striped shirt, jean shorts and white shoes. And he was holding his legs to his chest and it seems like he's trying to hide from something or someone. "U-Um, excuse me?" she tapped on the boy's shoulder as he jumped and look up at her. "Why are you hiding?"

The boy wipes his tears and sniffled then pointed at The Banana Spilts. "T-They l-l-look scary." he answered her while shaking in fear. "O-Oh, I'm scared too but I was about to them but I got scared because I was alone." she said. "But do you want to walk with me?" she asked. The boy looks her with his blue eyes then slowly came out of the bushes and holds her hand. "I'm Alex." she said "I'm Zach." he said. "You look very pretty in that dress." Zach said. "Aw, thank you!" Alex said. The two hold hands as they already starting to think about their friendship.

When they closer to the animatronics, they more nervous they are but they knew they have each other. They stood in front of the animatronics and they are really huge compared to them. "Don't worry, Alex! I'll protect you!" Zach said as he gets in front her. When Fleegle moves, he screamed and quickly went behind Alex, shaking and closing his eyes and Alex raise an eyebrow. "You really are a scaredy-cat, aren't you?" ??? said. Zach and Alex looks around to find where the mysterious voice came from. Then they saw someone between Bingo's legs.

She has brown hair all tied-up in a bun, brown colored eyes, wears light green colored shirt and a dark green skirt and shoes. And she's wearing a smile on her face. "I'm Jade. Are you two new?" Jade asked. "Oh, well, Yeah and I'm Alex and this is my new friend, Zach." Alex answered. "H-Hi.." Zach said shyly. "Are you two scared of the animatronics?" Jade asked and the two nodded meaning yes. "Hm, well, give them a chance. You know they have feelings too." Jade said. Alex and Zach look at each other then Alex went towards the beagle animatronic.

Fleegle looks at her, wearing his silly smile and his tongue sticking out as she gets closer. Alex stood in front him and doesn't move a muscle. Fleegle slowly went behind her ear. She was already starting to panic, scared what he was about to do. Closing her eyes waiting for the impact as her friends behind her watching and waiting for the tension. When Fleegle taps her on the shoulder to let her know to look, she opens her eyes to see a little red bow that look like his in his hands. Alex look up to Fleegle. "I-Is that for me?" she asked and the animatronic nodded.