Where Is my Friend Scobster

Danielle, Valarie, Fredrick, Shagy and Scobster are one the best murder mystery gangs in the hole world. They outsmarted the smart and out-strengthen the strong despite them being in there youthful adult lives they where like superheros to most people around the world.
After five years of keeping the neighborhoods and cities safe, they decided to have a months vacation at Big Wailing Whales Island. After shag and Scobster packed everything they needed for the trip shagy says to Scobster in his raspy voice" We should pick the marijuana leaves off the plants we grew and put them into these two ziplock bags. "Alright Ragy" said Scobster happily. "Oh boy Guy's I can't wait to see what Danielle might wear at the beach!" says Fredrick barging into there Green room. "Fredrick maybe you should just marry her already so you can see her in everything that she'll put on" Said Shagy. 'Hey You're right! And I feel that a beautiful trap and ring might might do the trick. I just need to capturing her love and push it towards me" Said Fredrick. How about be yourself man and just you know show her how you feel about her man." Replied shagy. Oh yeah why didn't I think of that, thanks Shags. Oh and I almost forgot I heard that Valarie has started to take a liking towards you and not just an ordinary liking I mean she really really likes you. Danielle keeps saying that Valarie has become... eh how would you say it more obsessed over you than ever." Said Fredrick. "Valarie likes me? I thought she disliked me for my obsession over food and old video games" said shagy. Fredrick replied back " Well she has been working on some of your DNA samples that you gave her and I guess because of her resent findings. She has started to become scientifically in love with you and i guess she's not really in love with you as person now that I think about it." "But what if she's actually in love with me man? Should I be myself when am around her if she Is?" said shagy. Of course you should be yourself around her just know her dislikes and likes about you. Furthermore don't do anything that will disgust her. Smacking and Talking with your mouth full of food, now that's something you should have learned already. Said Fredrick "but me and Scobster are champ eaters, that smack our food with passion of it's tastiness." Said Shagy and Scobster nodded. "Yes, I know you love food shagy but at least be yourself with good manors and should be fine. Unless if she desects you." Fredrick says gleefully. Zoinks, I rather her be in love with me. "Awesome shagsbe your gonna be the best boyfriend for her! If you need any pointers then just call me when your in desperate need. I always have yours and Scobster's back." Said Fredrick Thanks for having our backs Fredrick said." no problem Shagy oh and put all your bags in the van. We need to Pick up the girls at 3:00pm today so make sure you got everything in." Said Fredrick. Alright Fredrick after we get some weed for the days there. Do you have that weed packed in the bags Scobster?" Says Shagy and turns around and hears a lighter being flicked on. Scobster turns around with fifty five blunts in his mouth. "Scobster!" both Fredrick and Shagy yelled. "Rehehee" Scobster laughs.
After they finished packing there bags into the back of the car they got in the back of the van and started to play some video games. Fredrick called the back "you got everything?" Scobster and Shagy both nodded. He started the van and said "here we go!" And off they went to get the girls. "Wow this is incredible" said Valarie as she was looking through a microscope. Danielle came into the room and ask her "does this dress look good on me? I don't want Frederick to just stare at my butt all day because of it." "Not right now Danielle I'm really busy" Valarie replied back. Danielle snapped back at her "Girl you need get out of this room and get packed. Now what do you think about this dress?" Valarie doesn't reply back. Danielle puts on a disappointed look then asks why are you so interested in that sample that you got from shaggy and you still haven't told me what's so special about it? Velma smiles tiredly then speaks " There's something or someone that changed Shagy's DNA to be resistant to radiation. A possible cure to nuclear wast or Cancer! But so far it's been really hard to figure out what part of this DNA is doing it when you're making so many vibrations during your parties and this DNA change looks incomparable to any other type of spices DNA that I've ever seen before" Danielle tells her "See your boyfriend is going to turn into a monster that you won't be able to save him because you just kept up staying in this room. Now what do you think about this dress?" Valarie jumps up in excitement "that's it!" "The dress or is it about Shagy turning into a monster?" Said Danielle. "Oh yes the dress is great and no Shagy's not turning into a monster. I need to get more samples of him because whatever is causing him to change it might of caused a drastic change continuously to his body". Said Valarie. Danielle giggles "Oh are you going to examine his body now?" No.. yes I am. Said Valarie shyly. "Then get equipment so you can get all over him at the whaling whales island. I don't want to miss the dance night there a hot tubs!" said Danielle. Valarie's eyes widened and said "You're right!". She grabbed most of the equipment and placed it into a huge briefcase nicely. When Shagy and Fredrick got there they helped the girls pack their luggage into the van. after that they went to grab some food for the road. Fred got an apple, protein bar and a brisk. Danielle got a cup of coffee and a protein bar and a bag of chips. While Shagy and Scobster got a full stack of snacks. Then Valarie got some tea, ginger cookies and peaches. But she also bought two boxes of Scobster snack. She walked over to Scooby and shaggy and said "Scooby I'll give these to you if you sit in the front with Fredrick and Danielle " "Oh ryeah free Scobster snacks" "Scobster you leaving me?" You would've done the same if rou had gotten the snacks." "Well jeez Scobster you I can buy some more not too" said Shagy "I also brought the limit edition Halloween after I'm done with Shagy in the back. Limited edition Scobster's lobsters". Said Valarie. Scobster said "Sorry rhagy it's to delicious do give up that." And he jumps into the front seat with the first two boxes in his hands. Velma grabs Shagy and pushes him onto the back and closes the car door Frederick turn on the radio and drives. Shagy gulps due to Valarie being right on top of him. Don't worry shagy I won't hurt you I just need a few samples. She takes blood, hair, nosie hair, saliva and a bit of skin. "That all stung me" I told you it wouldn't hurt and closes in on Shagy's face his heart races and Valarie giggles. She dives for a kiss and pushes her tung into his mouth for a bit then they start to romantically kiss each other. There saliva mixes together as they continued to kiss compassionately. Valarie stops kissing and started to spit into a vile. "Was there something in my mouth or was I a b bad kisser? Valarie's giggles "no I just need a sample of our saliva mixed together." She leans in closer and says "you're an amazing kisser shagy." She dives for him and ended up napping together until Scobster said.