Chapter 1: First impression.

YN POV

I was sitting in my room's balcony while reading a book.

I always read a book like that, in my balcony to have a fresh mind.

I was a beautiful, well-mannered, caring and loving girl, well this is what the others said and i would not lie that this personality is mine and does really suits me.

I had a quite big mansion, my dad was a wellknown mafia and was quite respected too.

My mom was always with me at home by my side and my both parents really loved me.

I had no siblings, i would really love to have one but maybe it was the best for me to have none, who knows.

Suddently i heard a knock on the door, i put down my book and said "Come in~".

A maid entered in and started to walk toward the balcony.

"Miss YN, your parents are calling you downstairs to have a talk".

I nodded while smiling.

"Ok i'm coming, thank you for informing me".

She bowed while smiling too "You are the most welcome, can i go back?".

I nodded and she went away as i entered my room and put my book on the bookshelf before going downstairs.

I arrived downstairs and started to walk to the living room, where my parents were waiting for me.

I entered the living room and saw my parents sitting on the couch, and as they saw me, they smiled.

I went to them while smiling too and sat in front of them.

"So did you both called me?".

I asked and they nodded then my dad spoke.

"YN, my daughter, we wanted to talk to you about something very important for you...".

I frowned while being curious.

"Yes...what is it?".

My mom sighed deeply before speaking.

"YN...you know that you are already 22 and it's... the ideal age to get married...".

I widened my eyes.

"W-what?" then dad spoke again.

"Please YN, we found a very good man for you who will really love you".

I was so shocked at this and my mind became numb.

"B-but appa, you had told me before searching the man, atleast i would be mentally prepared".

"I'm sorry dear, but please don't let us down. I know you will really love the boy because he is quite good looking and-".

I cut him off.

"Sorry appa to interrupt you, i surely want a beautiful man but from inside. I mean yes i want a good looking too but if he does not treat me well, disrespect me and don't love me then how can i spend my life like that with him?".

Then my mom spoke.

"YN he will, because when we asked him if he does want to get married with you, he immediatly said yes while being happy".

I was so confused at this time and did not know what to do so i asked something to have a clear view on the situation.

"Hmm, appa, eomma, do you have any photo of him...?".

Appa nodded and immediatly took out a photo from his suit then gave me.

I took the photo in my hands then looked at the photo as my parents waited for my reaction.

It was a lie if i said that i was not amazed at all by his beauty.

I was just looking at his photo and forgot about my parents

I was so lost in the pic but suddently a fake coughing made me snapped back to the reality.

I looked up at my appa then smiled awkwardly, he asked.

"So...?" I looked again at the pic then back at my parents before nodding slowly.

They widened their eyes then smiled widely before coming to me and hugging me.

My dad kissed my forehead and my mom kissed my cheeks.

"I knew you will never disapoint us".

My dad said and i just smiled.

Then my mom spoke.

"You will meet him the day after tomorrow, just both of you to know each other".

It was a little bit awkward for me.

"Eomma isn't it too early...?".

She smiled and shook her head "No my dear don't worry everything will be fine, trust me".

She rassured me and i smiled slightly as my dad hugged me again.

JIMIN POV

I was sitting in my room while thinking deeply about the girl named YN.

As i saw her picture, i just fell in love with her at the first sight.

She was really beautiful and i can saw from the pic that she was innocent and a very well-mannered girl.

Her smile was just so beautiful, just by looking at her i could see she was not a gold digger nor a slut type girl, just a normal and innocent one.

I smiled, thinking about me being with her after the wedding.

I was feeling so lucky and happy at this time.

By the way i'm Park Jimin, the son of the one of the biggest mafia in Korea.

I was very serious when it would come to work and i used to get angry easily over little to little things.

I can also love the persons which are the most precious and close to me.

Like my family.

By the way i was so excited to meet YN after 2 days, and to know her more.

TBC❤❤.