the beginning

It was a dark and stormy night and a boy was reading a comic book "oh wolverine how i wish i had your powers."said john wolff a ten year old boy who life was about to change
All of a sudden john saw a dream catcher in the distance and brought it home.when he awoke he saw his brother sitting in his chair. He got mad and went to punch him all of a sudden claws sprang out of his hand.He had stabed his brother in the chest
His brother was dead and he was to blame. He ran out the door into the forest.he was terified because he thought that he was going to go to prison. For seven days and nights john starved. He only wished he had some food. Then out of no were. A wolf jumped out of it's den. The wolf saw the starving boy. Now its not natural for a wolf to take care of a human. "Boy you are so stupid."Said the wolf. "Hey I'm not stupid."john said. The wolf replied you can understand me. Yeah i guess i can said john. So the wolf and john became friends. The wolf staid there with john for three weeks. Hey come with me. Said the wolf. John followed when he gets there he finds a pack.he was excepted under the name fang.after about two years in the wolf pack his pack was attacked by poachers. The blood of his pack was all that was left his friend was the alpha wolf. In his alpha's dying words he said" avenge your pack when I'm gone take your packs fur and make it into a suit and take my head and place it upon your head and feel every packs ancestors flow through you and become. The lone wolf!!!!!!!