Chapter 1

Elsa's POV

Today I am going Victoria's Secret casting.I feel super excited and nervous.If I will fall in front of the judges? Ahh this is really nervous thing but I should be more motivate myself for not falling.My best friend Cassandra is always my motivation person.She is always my number one supporter.

I reached next to the window and looked at the beautiful sun.I looked at the clock and realized that I have 45 minutes to leave home.I decided to call Cassandra.Finally she opened the phone.

"Goodmorning Victoria's Secret angel.How are you feeling today?" Cass said.

"Morning to you Cass but please don't call me Victoria's Secret angel.I feel more exciting when I hear this." I gigled.

"Okay okay sweetheart.So when should I come to your house?"

"Like...Right now? Can you come rigth now?"

"Oh okay.I will be there in 10 minutes."

"Okay Cass.And thank you for always being there for me.You are the best friend ever."

"Oh Ells...You are the best friend ever too."

"Alright then hurry up and come over to here right now.Love you bye."

"OK then bye."

We hunged on the phone and I went to my closet.I didn't know what to wear.Actually I should'nt care because I will be in front of them in my bra and panties.So I just choose a shirt and a high waisted pants.I wore mascara and lipstick.I tied my hair.And now I am ready.

I heard the bell ringing and run into it.Here is Cassandra.

"Hey girl are you excited?" She said.

"Of course I am excited Cass.Did you eat breakfast?I can make sandwich if you want?"

"No thank I ate.Did you eat?"

"No.I will have just a orange juice.And then we have to go to there.You know."

I drank the orange juice so fast.And we took our stuff and left home.

"Cassie,can we just walk there? I mean we are in Los Angeles and the weather is perfectly fine." She whined.

"I know but if you want to hurry up,you have to run there,you know it Elsa don't you?"

"Oh ok." I agreed with her.

We are in the car right now and Cass turned the radio up.We heard Taylor Swift's new single 'Style' and sang it together.

"You got that James Dean daydream look in your eyes." I sang.

"And I got that red lip classic thing that you like." Cassie sang.

We sang it together till the end of the song.And finally 15 minutes later we were there.We got out of the car and went to the studio.

We entered through the studio.

"Oh my god Elsa there are too much girls in here.I think you should start to pray." She laughed.

"We have the mutual goal.But I hope I get this." I hoped.

1 hour later...

My name was announced and I stood up to go there.

"I hope you will get this Elsa.I know how much you want this.Good luck."

"Yeah yeah I want it so bad.Thank you Cass."

And finally I was in front of the judges.The judges seemed so sweet and so they were.

"Welcome sweet girl.Can you introduce yourself?" One of the judges said.

"My name is Elsa Hosk.I am 20 years old.I am from here,LA.I modelled for a magazine.I did photoshoots with professionals photographers.That's all."

"Ok.Can you walk properly right now? We just wanna see your walk."

"Oh of course." I said.

I began to walk and I feel really nervous.

"Why are you so serious? Just put a smile on your face.You are beautiful.Show your beauty and amazing walk." One of the judges said.

I put a smile on my face and began to walk again.

"Ok that is enough.We have your information.Tomorrow we will send an email to your email adress.Thank you for coming.Have nice day."

"You too.Bye." I said and left the studio.