Chapter 1

Reader pov

It was the evening and I was in my parents R.V. We had decided to take a vacation at Camp Crystal Lake and while we were there I couldn't help but feel that I was being watched while there but I decided not to think much on it since we were leaving what was really on my mind was what the new house was gonna be like since you were moving to Elm street after all.

Jessie pov

I had been wanting this kid all summer now observing his behavior from the shadows and had found him to be very cute and innocent. Y/N I believe his name was.He didn't seem like the social butterfly type. I had then heard that apparently this kid was going to go live on Elm Street which worried me cause that would mean that she might get to him and I can't let that happen. Before they started moving I got into one of the large side compartments of the R.V having to curl my body to get in there since I was pretty tall.

Jessie:Your not touching this kid and I'll make sure of that...I should have picked a less cramped hiding spot.

I said to myself quietly.

Reader pov

By the time we had gotten to our new house it was quite late.

Dad:Hey sport it's time to wake up we are hooooome!!!

My dad said being hyper and happy as usual which annoyed me a bit.

Y/N: Awww come on dad!

He was still smiling and my mom would  come to me with a small chuckle.

Mom:Come now sweetie all of our rooms should be set up now since I got some family to do it for us while we were on Vacation.

I siged and slowly got up stretching as we all went inside I eventually found my room and crawled into my bed and close my eyes.

???:Well now seems like we have a new little piglet.

My eyes shot right back open as I sat up on my bed holding my blankets in front of my face as I heard the voice of a woman it seemed to have a but of an echo as well making it even more creepier.

Y/N:W-Who said that?

???:Why don't you go and check the closet.

I heard her say and your closet door slowly creaked open on its own. I would gulp and slowly approach the closet listening to the strange female voice and saw a green and red sweater. You would walk into the closet and saw several more sweaters that looked exactly the same as the first one and out of nowhere the arms of them would stretch and bind me holding me in the closet.

???:Come here kid don't you wanna play seven minutes in heaven?!

The voice said with a loud and evil laugh as the sweaters would still try and keep me in the closet.The door would slowly close but I managed to slip out at the last moment with the door slamming on its own.

Y/N:T-That was a close one.

I said with a sigh of relief but a bit exhausted as I was breathing heavily.

???: Finally came out the closet did ya?!

The voice said as I was still searching for the source but still couldn't find out where the lady was.I was shaking so much and jumped when I heard a phone ring in my room on the nightstand next to my bed.

Y/N: When did I get a phone?

I asked myself and slowly went to it and picked up the phone

Y/N:H-Hello?

I said with a scared tone and the bottom speaker of the phone(I hope I got the name right for that lol) then transformed into a mouth.

???:Hello Sydney.