kคthคriຖค🏝

The large palm trees' green leaves are gently moved by the warm wind. Exotic birds soar in the clear blue sky. The hot sun bakes the golden sand till it is nearly cracked. It's 2 o'clock in the afternoon in Santa Fe, New Mexico, and it's a magnificent 17th of July day .The young girl walks out of the small townhouse. Tears well up in her lovely blue eyes. Her tanned skin reveals that she is a local. She hugs the elderly man who is holding her tiny hand once more. "Oh, Papi," she murmurs, closing her eyes. "Mi corazon," her father whispers as he tightly embraces his daughter's tiny body. He opens his eyes and examines the yellow cab that pulls up to their driveway. "Go, make memories, have fun," he adds as he kisses her on the jaw. "My beautiful Katharina."
Katharina smiles and exhales deeply. "I love you, Papa," she says quietly. "And I love you." Unless you don't bring me one of those little umbrellas," he laughs, taking a step back. Katharina chuckles, rubbing her long, wavy brown-blonde hair away from her face."Tyler!" she yells. Tyler walks out of the house when she wants to yell again.Tyler grumbles and grabs the suitcase. "I'm ready," he says, hugging his father. The young strong child, with shoulder-length light brown hair, turns to face his father. "See you later, Papi," he says. "You know it Tyler, look after your sister and do not get in troubles." "I promise, Papi," he adds, smiling. He rubs his dark-blue eyes and hands together.
She smiles as she looks up at him. "What?" "You know he will be okay." "I know," she says quietly, resting her head on his muscular shoulder. He smiles as he peers out the window. The drive to the airport was only 40 minutes long, but it felt much longer.He gets out of the car, sighs, and pays the driver. He says "Gracias Senior" and drives away. A piercing cry takes him off guard. He turns around and laughs. Sabrina, his sister's best friend, was the source of the scream. She dashes over to Katharina on her high black heels and wraps her skinny arms around her. Sabrina was not the same as Katharina. That was not all you could say. Sabrina's hair was long and blue. braided sideways as usual. She had multiple tattoos, the most of which were roses and skulls. She had a septum, a medusa piercing, and roughly 7 diamonds in her ears. But she was a wonderful friend to Katharina. Sabrina was dressed in one of her sexiest and most exposing ensembles. A black crop top that displayed a little of her round breast, a short black skirt, and a long gold necklace completed her look.
"I missed you so much," Sabrina exclaims as she hugs Katharina. Katharina chuckles. "I missed you too.""Hey Tyler," Sabrina's brother, Chris, says. Tyler gives him a fist bump and turns to face the youngster.If you saw him and Sabrina together, you wouldn't think they were siblings. He isn't as tanned as Sabrina and doesn't have a single piercing or tattoo. His dark hair is always perfectly cut. His rich brown eyes and freckles lend him a more good-guy appearance.Chris gives Katharina a hug and stares at Tyler. "Dude we are wearing the same black skinny jeans" he says with a giggle. "Awesome!" they both exclaim and high five each other. Sabrina coughs, "Eh boys... flight leaving in ten minutes." While the girls talk about getting a tan and going to the beach, the boys walk silently behind them. Tyler is uneasy in his black V-neck shirt. He doesn't dislike Chris; he just doesn't know what to say to him all of the time. Chris finally breaks the silence by inquiring about their seats. "I have no idea," Tyler grins as he offers the young lady his boarding card and passport. Chuckling Chris does the same, lost in thought, with his eyes burning on Katharina..