🏝𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕧𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕥

Katharina softly opens her eyes.Vaas looks at her like she's the most beautiful creature he's ever seen every morning since her bath."Good morning, Chicca," he says softly as he kisses her. Her bath was 15 days ago... 15 days of dating the pirate... vaas Montenegro. It was strange for her, but she was glad... she knew many others didn't understand, but it didn't matter.He brings her joy. He treats her like the pirate princess she has become. She was no longer his prisoner, but his princess. He had intercourse with her on a daily basis. Even after doing it twice a day, it still felt like the first time."Today I will take you to town, do some shopping" is what he says. "Shopping?" "Yes, sexy lingerie shopping"

He laughs. "Why do I need lingerie if you pull it off?" he chuckles, tickling her. "You can be naked every day for me," he quips. "I have to tell me about that name on your ribs." The inking. "Was he your ex-boyfriend?" "No my brother." "Tyler?" "Matty, Matthew. He was the oldest of the siblings. A soldier. Mountain. He went missing three years ago." Vaas takes a swallow."I apologize. Breakfast?" She nods and slowly rises to her feet. She gets ready as Vaas prepares breakfast.She looks around, surprised, as she hears him curse. "Vaas?" she inquires.She glances up in surprise at the two warriors who have entered the cabin. Brad is one of them..."Brad," she says quietly, looking at Vaas, who is lying on the floor. He's being held by a rakyat."Kat" he says, and takes her arm in his. He wraps his arms around her. "I promised," he says quietly. She swallows and examines how he holds his gun to Vaas' head. "Vaas looks mean to him, then soft to her." "No," she responds. "Please... don't lower yourself to his level" . Brad swallows and stows the gun. "You're lucky she's nice pig," Katharina her stomach turns as she recalls Tyler's words.She stares at Vaas one final time before Brad knocks him unconscious and drags her out of the house....She takes a swallow. She didn't want to leave, but she knows she can't.As they flee the village, tears well up in her eyes. She wonders if she will ever see him again.