🏝𝕔𝕚𝕥𝕣𝕒

Katharina takes a deep breath and extends her hand to Brad. "Please tell me Luke is fine?" "Oh, yeah... we did it, Kat." We discovered them. They eventually discovered us. They prepared us. Luke, on the other hand, nearly passed out." Brad laughs. "I apologize for the delay. I didn't want to leave you, but..." Katharina raises her hand. "Don't be  sorry, Brad. Believe me, I'm fine." Brad puts on a phony smile and guides her over some cliffs. "There it is," he adds, pointing to a cave. Torches lay against the strong rock beams on the left and right. The cobblestone road that leads inside the cave is covered in tropical floral plants. "That's the Rakyat?" "This is the headquarters." "As well as their Queen." "Citra," Katharina says softly. "Vaas his sister." Brad respectfully bows before the two guards. Katharina tries to follow in his footsteps, but her leg isn't fully cured."Come," says the strong guard, who is covered in body and facial ink and takes them to an open field. The walls are adorned with torches and statuary. Then Katharina notices it: tropical plants, fire pits, and benches. This isn't a cave. It's a rock formation, a solid stone wall encircling... a bowl for saying. It's a small town!She looks at the barely clad woman approaching her. Her dark eyes are practically black. They have a peculiar expression on their face. Katharina is skeptical of the mischievous smile on her lips. Her long, braided hair is adorned with wooden pearls.Her slim figure is adorned.

"Welcome... Katharina... Survivor of Vaas," she exclaims. A swarm of Rakyat men roar enthusiastically. Katharina takes a swallow. "Thank you..." "Please call me Citra," she says. "Brad, lead our new Rakyat Warrior to some food and comfort." Brad gives a nod. Katharina objects, "I am not a warrior." "But you can be," Citra says as she walks away, smiling. "Come. "I've got to show you something," Brad says as he grabs her hand in his. He smiles as he guides her to a wooden picnic bench. "As soon as I saw him... I knew.. Dirty pool that Vaas plays... Dirty pool." "What?""Kat" sounds a recognizable tone of voice. A voice she had nearly forgotten... like something out of a dream... or a dream of a dream.She gently rises and turns. Tears well up in her eyes. They flow over her jaws... Tyler 

"Ty" she sobs at the end. Tyler chuckles softly and hugs her as tightly as he can. "My dear Katharina." "Oh, I was afraid I'd never see you again." "Tyler I... i...." "Ssth" soothes Tyler. He continues to cradle his sister until she is entirely peaceful.To be honest, he never wants to let her go... ever...Brad chuckles as he slips a bowl of food towards her. "Tyler was discovered by the Rakyat two days before I was." I knew it was him when he gave me his name." "But how..." she asks, her gaze drawn to his new dark green cargo pants. " They looked after me. Vaas let me loose in the jungle. I didn't get it. But I wasn't unhappy. I just kept asking him about you over and over. He must have grown tired of it." Katharina rests her head on Tyler's shoulder. "I love you so so much." "I love you too my baby sister." "Have you seen Chris lately?" "How about Sabrina?" Katharina takes a swallow. "Chris is gone Tyler, I'm sorry." Tyler swallows. "It is kinda my fault I guess." "Don't say that." It's not. And Sabrina... I'm not sure where she went either. I fear the worst." Tyler bites his lip. He rubs the little tattoo they got. "Yeah, me too." "I gotta find her tho. I made a promise." "I'm assuming she might be in bad town. There is a big whore house where lots of Vaas his girls stay" Brad lets out a sigh. Katharina sighs. Vaas claimed she was now a whore... How is she going to face her again? Following what occurred with Chris." "Eat, i got another surprise." "Another?" Katharina asks, her mouth full. Tyler laughs and kisses her on the head. "Trust me," he says, blinking.Katharina eats slowly and glances at Brad, who has come to sit next her. He examines the small marks on her body. Vaas his little lovebites.He sighs and ruminates on his hair. "Tell me... Honestly... how are you feeling" is what he wants to hear. Katharina takes a swallow. "Honestly? "I'm not sure..." Brad strokes her back. "If you want to talk... I'm here for you." Katharina gives a nod. 

She sighs, wondering what Vaas is up to right now."Is that little Katharina?" appears out of nowhere. Katharina twists. It's not possible... "Matt? Mattie?"How... why... when... how?!"Mattie, her long-lost brother, appears in front of her like an angel and extends his arms to his small long-lost sister.His big and muscular chest is inked. His shoulder-length wavy hair and deep dark eyes make him appear much larger than Tyler. She falls into his arms, sobbing. "Matt," she says softly. Matt laughs and wraps his arms around her. He picks her up and flips her around in the air. "My sweet little one... how I missed you." "How on earth you got here?!" The plane we were aboard went down in the water. Some of us made it to an island and survived. It's not far from here. We built a raft... and when we tried to flee the island, we ended up here... imprisoned by Vaas and his troops. I ran away and joined the Rakyat." "We thought you were dead!!" "I am sorry, every attempt to escape this island has been blocked." "She won't let you leave again," he says quietly. You should not have come." "What?" she asks, looking at Matthew. "But I'll protect you... don't worry, we are together again." "But papi." Matt gives a nod. "I miss him." "He misses you as well. And now he's on his own." Katharina bites her bottom lip. "It'll be fine," Matt says quietly. "First and foremost, rest"