🏝𝕡𝕚𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪

Katharina opens her eyes once more... without him... another morning without him... her head hurts. She can't bear the brightness. Migraines are the devil.Four weeks have passed... She's perplexed as to why he hasn't come for her... doesn't he love her?She chews her lower lip and stands up. Her legs are swollen. Tyler smiles and says, "Good morning." Katharina beams. She gives him a tender glance as he boils the eggs.She is overcome with nausea. She dashes back inside her room and vomits in the toilet."Kat?" Tyler inquires. "Kat, sweetheart, are you okay?" he asks, patting her back. "I'm sorry," she groans. It's all right, sweetheart. "Are you ill?" Tyler touches her forehead. "Kat, are you okay?" Kat exhales heavily. Yeah I  apologize, Ty. "Hey, who died?" Matt quips as he steps in. Tyler looks enraged at him. "Woah, seriously who died?" Katharina groans and stands up. "No one was killed, Matty. Tyler is overreacting yet again." "No, I am not!" She is ill." Matt lets out a sigh. "Are you Kat?" "I'm okay Matt."When Tyler groans, Matt laughs. "I'm still requesting that Citra look to you. She is a nurse." "Fine," Katharina moans. And, as promised, Citra pays a visit to Katharina soon after. Outside, Matt, Brad, Luke, and Tyler are nervous. When she walks out, they all glance up. That damned smirk on her lips again.

"She'll be OK. "She is blessed with a child," Citra adds as she walks away. "What?" Luke inquires. "She's pregnant," Brad says quietly. Tyler sighs, "I'm killing him." Brad sighs as he holds his enraged friend. "Slow down, Tyler. You can't simply approach Vaas and say, "Hello, my name is Tyler Mointana, and you impregnated my sister." "Be prepared to die."Tyler sighs and returns to his seat. Matt strokes his shoulder. "Give Kat a second, and then we'll talk to her." I'll consult with Citra about what to do."Tyler wipes his forehead. This cannot happen to her... she has had enough! He's had it with this island.Tyler approaches Katharina. "Hey Kat," he says quietly. Kat lets out a sigh. "Tyler I sincerely apologize. I do not expect you to understand or approve. "Please forgive me." "What are you talking about, sweetheart... you can't blame yourself." "It's not your fault." Katharina takes a swallow. Should she confess the truth to him? Again, tears stream down her cheeks."What's going on, Kat?" You are free to tell me anything."And just like that, Katharina tells him everything that happened, his actions, and most importantly... that she loved him.She takes a long breath and swallows, fearful of his reaction at the end.Tyler simply smiles softly. "My lovely sister... I will always be there for you." Do I understand? No? Can I grow to like him for you? Perhaps." "Ty... you... you mean this?""Hey you are the one with the pirate baby." Katharina hugs him and slaps his arms. "I love you so much."