🏝𝕗𝕝𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕠𝕠𝕝𝕤

Hastily Matt rushes inside Katharina's room. "Kat, grab your things." "What?" "Matt what is going on.." "I warned you not to come here... Citra is sick... she wants to slice you apart and implant the baby in herself." "What?" Katharina takes a swallow. Vaas' story... she desired a child from him so that her tribe would be powerful and pure... "What the heck, she cannot do that?!" "She can and will, get your shit Tyler," Matt says sternly. Tyler swallows and rises. "Vaas has stolen all of my belongings." So I'm prepared." "Where are we going?" Katharina worries. Matt smiles and turns to face Tyler. Tyler nods in agreement. "We'll accompany you... to wherever you really want to go." Tyler says as she takes Katharina's hand in hers. He turns to face Matt. "Matt, she adores Vaas. And if you don't comprehend it, that's fine. "This is her life." "I know she does," Matt smirks. "Wait, what?" Katharina inquires. "Kat, you are my younger sister. I'm too familiar with you. I saw it in your eyes. We'll travel to Vaas. I'm sure he can get off this island. If we can persuade him, we might be able to return home. "Everyone of us." "I'm coming," a voice says unexpectedly. Matt turns to face Brad. "What?" "Me and Luke...we have to get back home." Fuck this island, and fuck that psycho. We wish to depart. He must depart. I know who his boss is: Hoyt. He wants him dead. So he will be convinced." "The man of the plane" groans Katharina. " That bastard!!" "Tyler, relax. We need to wait till nightfall. Then we can sneak past the guards. If we run to Vaas his camp. His men will take us. We can talk with Vaas. Trust me on this Kat." Kat nods. She doesn't know what excites her the most. Seeing Vaas back or telling that she is pregnant. Whatever happens... she won't leave the island without him...