The Bad Boy Alpha Is My Mate - New School

Channel's POV.

I stretch out my arms and sit up at the edge of the bed. A yawn escapes my mouth and I cover my hand over my mouth. Ew! bad breath! 

Today is Monday and I am starting my new school at Idaho. When my mother died it was a very tragic moment she had gotten bitten badly by a rougue and it didn't want to heal. So my mom was slowly dying. She died in about a month ago, so I made a deal with my dad, that I'll stay with uncle Joe till school starts he agreed. It was very hard getting through it all but I know she wouldn't want me crying over her all the time and stressing out. 

Yes for the first three weeks I was bawling my eyes out nearly every day but my friends from Texas helped me get through it. God I really miss her! 

I arrived here about a week ago and let me tell you this house is absolutely beautiful. My room was sexy as hell though. The walls were a bright purple colour, my bed was a queen sized bed. I had a huge Samsung plazma hung up on the wall. I had wooden floor and my own walk in closet and a bathroom. I fell in love. 

Dad and I get along pretty well though I've always liked him. I think its abit too harsh what my mother did to him though. I'm glad he got through it though!

My dad has a wife though her name is Serena and she is like my second mother so nice! She has a
seven year old daughter with my dad which is my step sister and her name is Kate. I don't have a mate but I wouldn't mind one already!

I get up of my bed and walk into my sexy bathroom. It has white tiles with like gold stripes in it a shower and a toilet. I get my tooth brush and put tooth paste on it brushing my teeth. When I'm done I wipe my mouth and wash my face. I dry my face off. 

I run down the stairs checking the time on my Iphone 6. Okay it is 7:30 I have about 30 minutes to take a run and school starts at 8:50. I walk into the kitchen I see my father making breakfast. I smile at him and walk over, hugging his waist from the side.

"Good morning daddy" I look up at  him. He smiles back at me and kisses my forehead. "Good morning gorgeous" I pull away from him and take sip of the orange juice. 

"I'm going for a run dad I'll be back in like 30 minutes" I say walking over to the garden. I hear him say Ok be careful out there , through my amazing super hearing skills. I take off my clothes and place them next to a tree. 

I hear my bones cracking in my body and I'm on four paws. I sprint of towards the forest and run as fast as I can. 

I jump over branches and trees feeling the amazing wind going through my fully light golden brown  fur. I stop near the cliff where I get the view of the town. I hear a cracking sound behind me and I turn around already in my defence mode.

I hear more cracking and its a black enormous wolf. I look into his eyes.

'Mate' My indside wolf Mia is screaming at me. I stand there shocked. I feel the butterflies in my belly and the shivers that going up my back. 

I turn on my heel and sprint back home. I don't hear the wolf behind me so I guess he didn't decide to follow me, I quickly change into my clothes that I left under the tree. I run back upstairs. I feel sweat coming on to me. I wipe my forehead and scrunch my nose up at the feeling of wetness on my hand.

I check the time on my phone to see its already 8:01. I sprint upstairs quickly running into the shower. I strip out of my clothes and quickly jump in. I wash my self and hop out. I go into my closet and pick out a white tank top with a creamy coloured cardigan and light blue skinny jeans rolling them up a bit a the end with white converse. I blow dry my hair and put it up in a messy bun. I apply some mascara eyeliner rosey blusher and lip gloss. 

I run down stairs not even eating breakfast. I jump into my black BMW car and speed off towards school. 

Was that actually my mate! Oh my god I found my mate I just gotta find out who he really is in person! I hope I find him today.I park my car at the parking lot and get out locking my car. I see Jane standing over at the school entrance waiting for me. When she see's me she waves and smiles. I made friends with her when I ran into her at the coffee shop and spilled her coffee on her by an accident,I helped her and we kind of got into the talk whats you're name? what school do you go to? are you new? ect.