Part 15🤦🏽

~Dayvon Bennett~
Atlanta Georgia

~Dayvon Bennett~Atlanta Georgia

I hurried up and ran upstairs.

"Ari what the fuck you doing gang, get yo ass down" I said trying to grab.

"Don't grab me or ima jump".

"You for real gon do this to me, to summer and our son all because of your mom you can fly to Chicago to find. You really being selfish as hell right now, you made me happy to hurt me that's what you doing?" I yelled at her.

She stood there looking at me in silence. "Gone head do it ari you den made it this far do it, since you wanna jeopardize everything, didn't you say the doctor said you couldn't have kids and you finna kill the one you got blessed with" I said running my hands down my face.

"Bye Ari" I began to walk off. I was hurt and pissed. I looked back and she still stood there .

If she was to do this shit I wasn't gon sit here and watch so yes I was dead ass leaving.

_____________

I made it home. I had called my mama and told her everything. She was telling me just bare with Ari but that shit she did was petty.

I went in my room and laid down and strolled on Instagram. I couldn't sleep my house was empty as fuck. Usually before I was with Ari I'll have a Lil bitch come over but I had cut em all off when I got with her.

I was watching tv and strolling on Instagram. I took a look at the time and it 4:32am I couldn't believe I was still up and wasn't sleepy either .

I heard somebody ringing the doorbell. I grabbed my pole cause who the hell was at my house at 4:32am.

I looked through the peep hole but I couldn't see nobody.

I slowly opened the door. Until whoever was outside of it pushed it in faster.

It was Ari she threw herself in my arms and started crying. As much as I wanted to push her off me it seemed like she genuinely needed this hug. "Von I miss my mommy" she cried out. I hugged her back I could relate I missed my pops a lot so I understood what she was going through .

"Von I'm so sorry" I started wiping her tears off her face.

"Shh its ok" I said and started kissing her forehead.

"I'm gone take you to find your mom I promise" I said holding her chin.

"Come so I can hold you" I said leading her upstairs.

I got under the cover. "Come on" I said patting the bed. Ari was taking off her clothes. She laid her head in my chest and I began to doze off until she said something that woke me up. "Von what if my mama dead".

"we won't know until we go find out" I said putting my arm around her.

This chapter was very very short.
But it's going to be good the next chapters I promise.