Another Cinderella Story

CHAPTERS
#1 The Wedding
#2. The Start

Prologue

This story is about a girl Jessica. Her father was in the army and died two weeks after his second engagement. How he was engaged with Melissa, Melissa was Jessica's new STEPMOTHER! She was terrified. She hardly even knew Melissa. The question she kept asking herself was if Melissa would be like the other stepmother (the evil ones).
Will Jessica get along with Melissa through her hard times or will she end up as a maid for Melissa!

Chapter 1. The Wedding

It was the day of my fathers wedding and i was walking down the aisle with my friends Gracie, and Emma as the wedding began. I was scared i didnt want to embarrass myself in front of everyone at my fathers wedding, again.
The problem is i am clumsy. So the last wedding i ordered the wrong dress to be made and the wrong cake and apparently the wrong Ice Sculpture. This wedding I haven't ordered anything wrong and i am walking down the aisle, and i thought i would trip but I didn't so i kept going down the aisle and I actually made it to where my father was standing. I was so relieved. I thought that something would go wrong because me getting all the way to the front without a disaster was too good to be true and something did go wrong. The wedding rings were missing!

Chapter 2. The Start

Well, we went on with the wedding even though the rings were missing. Sure I was happy for my dad, but I didn't know how Melissa will treat me? I barely listened to the wedding I just kept asking myself the same question over and over again. The question I kept asking myself was if Melissa would be like the evil stepmothers where I'm the maid or will she be the good stepmother where we go shopping and we do our nails together while eating frozen yogurt?
I really didn't know where I stood when she was here not only in my dad's eyes but also in Melissa's.
We were eating diner and my dad was having a hard time eating his lips were very chapped, his head was burning, his heart was beating fast and his stomach was hurting. Melissa said he just had a fever but I thought it was something a little bit more extreme.

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to give me comments my second book will come out soon