『☪• Hades and the Moon Rabbit •☁』

POV ' • Narrative

The night was cold and mysterious, it was close to midnight when you could see that under the darkness of the shadows, a slim and tall figure loomed between the terrifying streets.

The night was the only witness of the powerful aura that was being given off before they disappeared among the immense trees.

However, the Moon was the witness of that sudden appearance in that beautiful clearing full of exotic flowers and a lake with water so crystalline that it would be confused with the same sky.

That being, with each step it took, a flower was losing a petal, each tree was losing a leaf and each animal was losing its life; That being was undoubtedly evil, the destruction itself was seen through those red eyes, however, there was only one little creature that dared to face it.

A small white rabbit with a black crescent on the front of its coat, approached full of courage and empathy, standing in front of the being asked:

-Why are you doing this? I know you are not bad, in your eyes I see pain and sadness, I know that is not its original color, tell me why were you doing that?

The little animal thought that he wasn't going to get an answer, when suddenly a deep and rough voice was heard, managing to sink the other animals to the bone:

-They have taken away what was left of my happiness, I managed to bear being locked up in that place where souls cry and cry for liberation, I accepted the betrayal of my brothers and I accepted that my freedom was conditional, but I couldn't bear to have my freedom taken away from me. company of the only being who was not afraid of me and who managed to make me smile.

Nobody knew how much had happened, or how it had happened, but that little animal had his mind working a thousand an hour, he never thought to say this, but he knew that the being in front of him needed him, and he would be willing to do whatever to see everyone smile.

-Don't refrain from crying, I'll be there to support you, don't be afraid to scream, I'll be by your side so you can vent, don't be afraid to trust again, because I would give anything to see your smile, I give myself to you as friend and comfort, oh Great God Hades, King of the Underworld.

And so, because of his great courage, and because of that beautiful friendship that they were forming, with all the forest as a witness to that promise, the destiny of those eternal companions was sealed.

••

••

••

••

••

••

••

••

••

••

✦ . Thanks for reading, I know it's short, but I hope you liked it. . 🌙