Chapter 1

I noticed the dark grey clouds above my head as the rain was drumming on the side walk. My usual walk to work was decent but for some reason today the weather decided to surprise me, but I was no longer affected as I opened the door to the small coffee shop where I had just recently started working. The warmth wrapped around me like a thick quilt and I'm sure you can imagine the sweet and savory delicious smell that the shop offered. It it's self was like the coffee served there was warm, welcoming, and sweet. The feeling even extended to the warm cappuccino colored walls, this place was just frankly welcoming, not overwhelmingly or annoyingly but much more like a greeting from family you love or whatever. It was home.

I saw my manger with a very sweet signature smile which always remained on his face, as the nice older man greeted me as I began working. The time went by quickly as I looked up at the large clock on the wall and realized my shift was nearly over, when I heard the familiar sound of bells chime as the doors open and I see the dreamy green eyes, dark hair, and tall fit figure that always greeted me. Tyler. My boyfriend walked over with Taco Bell in hand. My hero. I could never get over the fact that we were now in college and living together in our new and quite small apartment but I loved it, I loved him.

"Hey babe." He said swiftly pulling me into a hug while some how managing not to crush the bag of food between us, while I smile in response. With my shift being over we took a seat at one of the empty booths and began our taco feast. Then, I suddenly remembered a text message I got earlier from Jessica.

"Oh, Ty I got text from Jess earlier, do you wanna meet her and the guys to hand out at Blake's for a while?"
It took him a second before responding with a nod. Honestly I couldn't wait I haven't seen Matt, Blake, or Jessica practically since we graduated highschool, this was going to be a full on reunion, all though it actually hadn't been that long, since we were only freshmen in college now. It was only a summer yet I felt deprived of social interaction, I mean don't get me wrong Tyler and I are amazing but god, I miss those idiots!