Chaos Percy Jackson

This fic happens far into the future.

In this fic, all the pantheons are descended by the same primordials, under different names. They rule the universe as a council, headed by Chaos. These beings only have one parent, if at all. Tittles are adjusted to fit the universe.(gea=Planetary bodies or solid matter, ect.)

Any pairings of primordials break off a price of their essences, and they don't remember the act, or their children. Over time, all non-primordials or fragments of primordials get corrupted by Order, who wishes to destroy/conquer the universe, opposing chaos.

All the apocalypse prophecies are going to happen regardless. It's fate after all. However, what few know until after, is that those are when the species the pantheon latched onto finish development, so to speak. After each apocalypse, the gods give their essences to humanity, like pan did, and, like pan, their strongest mortal connection gets more. This shows as demigods and those already attached to a certain pantheon getting more powerful, and becoming unageing but killable, like the hunters of Artimis.

After this, Humanity becomes Semi-mortals. Lifespans of those unconnected to a pantheon increase dramatically and they can inherit power similar to those born to a pantheon. They aren't fully mortal, or immortal either. They are all also direct descendants of chaos.

Semi-mortals have a specific role in the universe. Chaos cannot be chaos if someone can know all of it, and therefore predict it, not even of that individual is chaos themself. The parts that even Chaos does not know belong to the Semi-mortals. Their job is usually to oppose Order, as Chaos thinks their sibling dorment, although they more similarly resemble the fragment of gea when she was half awake, and Semi-mortals prevent a full awakening, and therefore battle between the primordials.

As existing outside reality like Order does, Apophis is a minion of Order,  whose specific task is to find the hidden fail-safes of reality.

As many of the final prophesies depicted the earth getting destroyed, it was, and now the Human Semi-mortals live in a piece of rock akin to Asgard in Marvel, only every piece represents a specific domain where people attached to those elements dwell.

Free spirited semi-mortals like children of Poseidon often wander the universe looking for threats. They act as spies and leaders in emergencies. They tend to deal with the minor threats, and know when to call in backup, and have the most Knowledge of the situation, so they have the best experience for this job. Stealthy semi-mortals like children of hades act as misinformation when the free spirits enevietbely mess up and might draw the attention of the Primordials. They make sure no one knows about them.