How it started:

"Saiki!" Toritsuka shouted after me causing me to sigh. He so goddamn annoying.

I tried to walk away and ignore him like I'd never heard him but he just followed me. Of course he did.

"What do you want?" I interrogated him telepathically.

I knew he was probably just going to ask for help sexually harassing some poor girl, yet I still decided to listen and I didn't know why.

"Can you come with me?" He smirked, causing me to bring out my annoyed face it never works, but I tried.

"No." I replied with my regular monotone. Who knows where he's try to take me.

I turned around to walk away again but he put his hand on my shoulder and pulled me into the nearest empty classroom, surprising me.

Why didn't I think to read his mind? How did he surprise me. I never get surprised.

He had me pushed up against the classroom wall. I raised an eyebrow at this wondering what he thought he was gonna do.

His cheeks were flushed and an awkward smile was spread across his face. I felt arms on my waist and immediately tensed up.

"What do you think you're doing?" I said out loud, surprising Toritsuka.

"I-I uh.." He uttered, and instead of finishing his sentence he moved closer to me.

I suddenly felt soft lips on mine. I sat there in shock for a second but then quickly pushed him off and walked out the room with pink cheeks.

Who knew he could be just as perverted with guys as he was with girls? Maybe he did that because he can never get chicks.

As I was thinking I walked into something, taking me out of my thoughts but once I saw blue hair I knew I was in for some trouble.

"S-Saiki..?" Teruhashi twirled the strands of her hair. "Are you alright?" She asked.

I nodded then walked away, I didn't feel like dealing with anymore nuisances today, so I just went to the bathroom and teleported home. Obviously I knew it was skipping, but it was better than dealing with Toritsuka and the others... Of course...

"Kusuo? What are you doing back so early?" My mom asked worried.

"It's nothing." I replied back and then went into my room to lay down.

What a freaking pervert.