Chapter 1

This is a story about my  life.
Hi my name is Kali Carter I am eighteen  years old and I am in my final year at Black Bear High School .

I attend school with my two best friends  Tori Smith and Maya Carter.
And before you ask no we are not sisters but we are as close as sisters would me.

Anyway back to my story.

"Kali get your stupid fat ass up and make me some breakfast  now or I will make your life a living hell do you hear me". My not so wonderful mother yells from downstairs.

"You already do" I mumble to myself.

I rollover in my bed to get up forgetting  that my mother beat me up last night  I flinch in pain.

Flash back

"Shit shit shit I'm late she is going to kill me" I say.

While running down my street hoping mum won't be home but as I get to my house I'm not so lucky her car is parked in the driveway.
I try to sneak inside without her knowing but fail.

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN YOU LITTLE TROLLIP" she yells at me

"I-i-i'm sorry I'm late the bus was late to school" I say backing up hoping not to get hurt.

She  slowly walks up to me and hits the side of my head I fall to the ground.

"Stop lying to me. You are now going to be punished" she says in a calm voice.

The last thing I remember was her beating me till my vision went blurry and I blacked out I woke back up when my step-father came home from work. He carried me up stairs.
I fell asleep in my bed in so much pain and I remember him saying.

"I am sorry I can't help you more" David says sadly.

Flashback over

"Uhh fuck that hurt" I groan in pain.

I get up and attempt to run down the stairs.
I trip on the last stair but save myself thank God.
I run into the kitchen and make my mother her breakfast as fast as I can so I don't get in shit for not hurrying to make it.

I don't have the best home life my mother is a evil bitch.
She abuses me because I look like my father and he left her when I was a baby.

She never forgave him for that so she took it out on me.

I do have a step-father his name is David and no he isn't like all those bad step-fathers.
He actually care about me and helps he with my home-work and when my mother's refuses to let me eat he sneaks me food when she is to drunk to realise.

As I'm making my mother her breakfast  I feel something hard hit my head I drop the plate I am holding which causes it to shadder on the floor.
Causing cuts all over my feet and because I dropped the plate  my mother gives me another hit on my head.

"Please stop I didn't mean to drop the plate." I say scared.

"Don't tell me what to do you useless good for nothing bitch I can do what I want when I want". She says with slurred words.

"Remember what happened last time you left a bruise on me. The school saw it and called child services on you" I plead with her.

"Fine get out of my site" She slurs.

Then she punches me in the stomach and smiles when I fall to the ground in pain.
She walks away from me and leaves me in pain on the floor.

After five minutes of laying on the floor I hobble up the stairs to my attic room and no it's not  gross I have everything I need and she can't get me here I have a lock on my door and I have my own bathroom.

I jump into the shower and put it on warm but more cold I love the cold.
I stand in the semi warm shower for ten minutes then get out I wrap myself in my aqua blue towl and walk into my room and walk over to my walk in wardrobe.

I pick out a black long-sleeve top and black ripped skinny jeans and my black combat boots.
I let my hair down and let my natural curls show.

I hear my mother's car start and drive away which means she has left.
So I walk down the stairs and walk into the kitchen and grab an apple to eat while I walk to the bus stop.

I leave the house and feel the cold air hit my face which calms me down and feels so good.
I start walking to the bus stop which is five minutes from my house.

I get on the bus and sit up the back ignoring everyone.

Five minutes later.

I get to school and walk to my locker with my headphones on so I can't hear anyone I hate people with my two exceptions.

I fell someone come up behind me and touch my back which hurt I flinch and turnaround and hit someone really hard.

"Ouch you bitch that hurt why the hell did you hit me" Tori yells at me.

"Oh shit Tori I'm so sorry I don't know it was you, you know the people at this school they are weird always touching each other, wait where is maya?" I question.

"Ummm oh yeah she is in the office, she beat the shit out of Nick haha it was funny, He cheated on her with the new receptionist here so she went ape shit" Tori says so casually with out a worry.

"He did fucking what let's go" I yells which causes people to look at me for the drama.

"What are you  all fucking looking at go back to your boring lives" Tori.

Tori and I start walking to the front office to get Maya.

As we get to the office we see Nick on his knees begging Maya to talk to him.

I walk up to Nick and punch him in the face and he falls back clutching his nose.

The office last screa,s and runs to nicks side calling him baby which is making me sick.