WE ARE YOUNG

Hii itz MisfitMonkeySlut here this is my first story so I hope you like it! It's all about Love, Life, Drugs, Drink, Parties, Friends and Family! Forgive them for what they have done...they're just young!!! <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember when we walked to school, coughing and spluttering as we passed the older kids who were smoking. Now we're the ones making the little ones cough. I remember when we sat in the back of the class trading sweets. Now we're trading drugs. I remember when we were lucky to get a sip of our mums wine on a special occasion. Now we're hungover most of the time. I remember when we still had our V-Cards. Now we've lost them. Some people say we're wasting our lives. We say 'live for today not for tomorrow!'. Some people think we're drug addled. We know we're just bonkers. Some people tell us not to be antisocial. We tell ourselves to have fun!

It's a warm summers evening. We're sat in Lari and Ari's garden, their twins and two of my best friends. We're all sipping cool cocktails apart from Lari who's drowning her sorrows in vodka!

"He was a dick anyway! You can do so much better!" Daisii comforts a heart-broken Lari.

"But I love him..." Lari sobs.

"For god's sake Larissa, pull yourself together!" Bree snaps! Daisii shoots her daggers!

"Bree's right Lari! There's plenty more fish in the sea! Lets go out and get you a new man!" I suggest. Bree, Ari, Daisii and Lari all nod in agreement! We race up the stairs and tart ourselves up! I'm the only one who's not single now! Sometimes I think my friends are jealous but then I remind myself that they all hate Jace! I can't blame them really, he is a twat and we have a volatile relationship! No doubt I will see him and the rest of the boys in our clique tonight...