Why I'm writing this

So hi everyone! I'm finally writing a rant book. Why. Cause school has no logic!

My friend got suspended for posting a vlog about getting a death threat. And the girl who gave the death threat is 'upset about the vlog' and is dancing freely around the school like a prissy girl.

Not literally, but yeah. The fuck!

I need justice! My friends don't feel safe at school because of bitches like her. Hell, this chick got upset because she thought our friend said 'hoe' when she said 'yo'.

No questions, no inquiries. Just 'do that again, and I'll kill ya, you racist bitch.' (cause the chick my friend was talking to was African)

Dudette, you and ya friends go around calling each other "niggers" all the time. Chill! Hell the African chick wasn't even that upset. Death threat is way too far!

But the person I'm pissed off at the most is the principal. He has no logic.

'Hey, you threatened to kill this person, I don't care. But you posted about it on youtube, so... SUSPENSION!'

Seriously? You know what sir? I don't care if the entire world thinks we're the worst school ever. I think sincerity is best. The kids at this school steal constantly, fight constantly, with knives, too! Hell the year 8's are smoking in the park across the road!

But what school doesn't have these problems. Put up your hand if you disagree.... no one? Exactly!

Hell, my friend didn't even say who the students were, or describe them, so no laws broken there.

Suspended all because she ruined the school image! I'm gonna give that Baka a piece of my mind tomorrow! I don't care if I get suspended too.

This bullshit needs to stop.

I'm gonna be the change I want to see in the world. I'm gonna stand up for myself and especially for my friends.

Those idiots aren't getting away with this! I swear it!