[EXTRA] Red String of Fate

a/n: thanks to @chippolyta on instagram for letting me use the picture and writing a story to it! your art is amazing! Guys you should go and check it out.

word count: 6041
edited: 06.09.2021

a/n: uh well this happens a few years after graduating, so there are some spoilers about what is about to come in my story. Nothing serious, but they talk about some stuff that will definetely happen in my story. Just a little teaser for how their life is if they have a GOOD END.

takes place a few years after graduating.

POV Eijiro

'I'm home!' I put my keys in the key holder and slip out of my shoes. Finally... 'Welcome back!' I smile and go towards the kitchen. 'Do I smell food?' 'Seriously? That's the first you ask?' I chuckle and hug Katsuki from behind. 'Hey.' 'Hey idiot.' He turns around to give me a kiss but then turns back towards the food he is making.

'So? What are you making?' 'Curry.' 'Oh?' 'Don't worry. I won't make it too spicy.' 'I know.' I give him a kiss on his neck and go to get some plates. 'Are you that hungry?' 'I was working the whole day! You had a day off be happy.' 'Jeanist made me take a day off today. I didn't want to.' 'You need to relax sometimes. Y/N also says that.' 'Did you contact her?' 'Her phone is off. And Taishiro send a message that they are okay over there.' 'Must be nice there.'

'Well it's Hawaii. What do you expect? It's hot there I heard.' 'Well yeah. I just hope they are okay. Say- why didn't you go?' 'Huh? Well Y/N said we already have enough for the job and since they also have some other pros over there I should just stay and make sure you don't overwork yourself' 'Uh huh.' Katsuki takes the plates from me and gives me a full plate back.

'Thanks.' 'I hope it's good. I changed it a bit.' 'Everything you make is delicious!' He smiles and we sit down. 'What time do we have?' 'Uh lemme check...' I look at my phone. No messages... '6pm.' 'Then it is 11pm over there. She wanted to call when she gets to her hotel...' 'Don't worry. If something would happen we would know it first.'

He sighs and nods. 'Let's eat. I bet she just forgot to charge her phone.' 'Yeah... Sounds like her.' 'You worry too much Kats.' He ignores it and we eat in silence until he asks what I know about the mission over there. 'Ah well they didn't tell me much.' 'Just tell me.' 'Well okay. There is supposed to be someone from the league over there.'

'Who?' 'We don't know for sure. There were sightings of Touya Todoroki and the cat girl but we are not sure if they are fake.' 'So that means they also sent IcyHot and Endeavor?' 'Yep. Hawks and Y/N are there because they think they can help Shoto. Because of their relationship to Touya. And Deku also went with them.'

Katsuki chokes on some of his curry- 'Why the fuck is that nerd there?' 'Because he said that he wants to help and he has nothing to do.' 'Ah sure. Great. That little fucker gets to be in Hawaii and we have to stay here. Fucking hell. Give me your damn plate.' 'Huh? Oh right. It was delicious thank you!' I hand him the plate and he clicks his tongue, walking towards the kitchen.

I hear him cursing in the kitchen... I sigh and let myself fall down on the sofa. 'DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE RELAX ON THE SOFA NOW! GO AND TAKE A DAMN SHOWER!' I quickly stand up before he enters the room. 'Did you forget that you were fighting today?!' 'Whoops sorry!' I go towards the bathroom and already take my shirt off before turning around to him. 'Wanna get in with me?'

'Did you say something?' 'I asked if you want to- nevermind.' He rolls his eyes and throws some magazines away. 'I heard you the first time. But your flirting sucks.' 'So... You want to or not?' 'I already took a bath earlier.' 'Oh.' 'Sorry. Next time.' 'Your loss Kats.' I smirk and leave to take the shower I was ordered to take.