𝟒𝟎: 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡

"This is why I sleep with a gun" she faintly said

"Shit" He cursed, keeping Yeri safe on his arms with countless men laying dead on the ground.

"Yeri, keep your eyes open for me" Hanseok pleaded, looking at the lady whose loosing her consciousness each second

"I'll get help, hang on, alright ?"

Yeri wasn't listening to any of his words, she was already engulfed in darkness

"Yeri ?" He stroked her hair, hoping for a response back. He then let his hand travel to her forehead, feeling the amount of heat gradually increasing.

"Jesus ! You're burning up" Hanseok moved quickly as he carried her fragile body onto his bed, laying her gently, covering her with the duvet.

He then went to his wardrobe before heading over to the kitchen. Quickly returning with a wet towel, placing it above her eyebrows.

He looked at her eyes closed, not knowing what she was feeling. He didn't know whether it was pain or stress all he could feel was the negative thoughts filling up his head.

He tried to tell himself nothing was going to happen as he felt his heartbeat race.

Hanseok knew damn well who did this. He knew who was in charge of RDU-90 productions, he knew the boss of it.

His very own father, Jang Gukhwan.

A look of great bitterness swept across his face.Anger curled hot and unstoppable in his gut. He clenched his fist angrily.

Hanseok grabbed his phone to call Vincenzo telling him about Yeri's situation

"Yes ?"

"It's your sister"

"What happened ?"

"We were attacked...She was injected with an imperfect version of RDU-90 which Babel developed before its release"

"How is she now ?" Vincenzo's tone was clearly filled with worry

"She's unconscious with a fever, I didn't think it could knock someone out"

"I'm sorry, it's all my fault, I should've known better" Hanseok once again blamed himself for what happened to her.

"Stop blaming yourself and don't apologise. All that won't make her better"

"Did you take her to the hospital ?"

"No, I have a friend, a doctor.she's trusted"

"Do you have a guess on who sent them ?" Vincenzo asked him

"One man said something about disrespecting my elderly, so I think it's obvious"

"I need you to do me a favour, Mr Cassano"

"there are bodies," He stopped for a second

"Dead bodies"

"Which she killed so I thought maybe you could-"

"Don't worry about it, I'll help you with that, anything else ?"

"Choi Myunghee"

"Ms Choi seems to be having too much fun hurting Yeri, what if we hurt her back ?"

"Besides Yeri already made that deal with Mr Han, it's better if we arrest her right ?"

"I'm sure she'll be glad to be arrested"

"I'll handle it.You just take care of my sister, don't let anything else happen to her"

Hanseok ended the call, dialling her number from his contact list.