Roof jump

"Shut up Jay, forget you!"

Last thing I ever said to him. Didn't think I could ever do that. It's not even worth it. I know how he feels about words like that. And he understood what I meant when I said that.
Since the day I moved away and I mean far away. I changed myself. I'm not the same as I used to be. I used to be carefree and wild, but now I've been broken down.
Only six years and I'm going nuts without Jay. Why did I ever say those words? And to think I might of apologized. No.
Only six years and parents decided to move back to Decker Bor. The place where I grew up and the place where Jay HAS been growing up.

We traveled planet to planet and my father flying in his spaceship(btw it's family size).
So my parents purchased a space home near Jay's parents. So that they may be closer to their friends. My parents and Jay's parents have known each other longer than I've known myself.

The first time in so long will I get to see them again. So basically they're also like my second family. Any-who, upon arriving at our new home. As I looked out the window. Our neighbors, the Jiwls(Jay's family). Were waiting for us with a box in each if their arms. The whole Jiwls family was there, well.. except Jay. My father landed our spaceship on our new landing dock.
We all got out of the ship and with a smile greeted our old friends and new neighbors.
Mother and father quickly went towards Mr. and Mrs Jiwls. And I just stood there watching my parents and siblings greeting their friends. While greeting each other. The Jiwls family handed those boxes to us. They were sweet welcoming gifts. Too, bad we didn't get them anything. Oh well.
"Um excuse me?," I asked Mrs. Jiwls.
"Xip!!!," she squealed. "Its been so long and look how much you've grown!"
"Ah yes it has been, uh may I ask where Jay might be?"
She replied " oh, he's um he'll be out in a moment."
Strange
She acted a little fishy. Oh well. After that she whispered to to her husband and he looked my way then nodded.
Then he shouted towards his Space home. "Jay! Get down here and greet with us!"
Moments passed no reply. After awhile we heard footsteps coming towards us and there he was!

Jay

Wow. He looks a lot different now. Not even sure it's him anymore.But one thing remains. Those eyes of his.
"Hey guys, it's so nice to see you all again," He said with a sweet smile. My little sister being my little sister. Went running into his arms. Even though she has no idea who he is. Jay picked her up and hugged her in his arms.
"Group hug everyone!" She shouted with her cute squeaky voice. Everyone joined and we all laughed.
The Jiwls family insisted in helping us unpack. So the work was done in a second..or two.
I carried my belongings into my pod. It was the right size, but it needs a lot of decorations. I can't stand my pods being so plain.
*sigh*
I carried the last of my things up and it only took me so little to set my pod up.
When I was dine and satisfied. I went downstairs to find some chips. Upon doing so. Jay coincidently was standing there with a bags of my favorite chips in his hands.
"Um.. hi Jay." He didn't respond.
I walked towards the box of chips and grabbed a bag. Quietly. I opened it up and stood there waiting for him to say something. Awkward. I was about to leave and he said "Its been so long and you never called." Slow and deep.
I looked at and he looked at me. Then I hung my head and looked down. Hot tears swelling. Jay slowly made his way to me and hugged me. Lips quivering and body shaking. I lift my shaky arms and wrapped it around him.

..We both sobbed and shook and stood there in silence and guilt. I didn't know what to say. It's been so long. The past, it's hard to remember.
And at the sane quiet moment. we both said to each other "I'm sorry."
I lifted my head and let go. confused as to why he would apologized.
"Why are you sorry?" I asked.
Jay replied " because..I hate you!" then he stabbed me.
I woke up gasping for breath!
It was only a dream. I looked out the window if my pod and saw Jay sitting on the top of his roof.
*sigh*
I got up and climbed out my window. Then I jumped into his. He just sat there gazing at the moon.