Part 1

He was a monstrosity. He caused havoc wherever he could. He crushed things with his hulking feet, or the buildings that were too tall-which very rarely happened, being he stood taller than most mountains- he savagely tore apart with his burly hands. The people called him,  Septuagint, referring to things of great size and strength, which was exactly what Septuagint-a giant-was.  little did the people know he was gathering together an army.

Septuagint had just got done annihilating a town and was now walking away from the wreckage. You couldn't have really told if he was walking or not though because his strides were colossal compared to any human or beast. This was Septuagint’s most recent destruction and he was expecting a hero to come after he any minute now on a brilliant steed. He usually went a few paces away then sat down and waited for this “hero”. He would eat the horse and smash the hero. Every now and then he would save the helmet for the townspeople to find, just to mess with them. Little did Septuagint know that instead of one hero there was going to be  a team of heroes, The Giant Destroyers. A group of four heros with unmatched strength in battle. Consisting of  three men and one lady Lord Bundy was their leader. He was a champion, or a person whose job is to lead and destroy. They are best with close hand sword combat against many foes. Prince Philip, a guardian scouts out the way and is good against multiple targets and is best with a long sword and shield. He has a horn to signal  that he his being attacked or to attack. Prince George, Philips brother, is a hunter. Skilled with a bow and arrows for long range, but daggers for close combat. Princess Mia the last member of the group was an element master. She is able to control all element how ever she wants. This group was the worlds defenders and giant destroyers. With their village in ruins the villagers needed somewhere to go.

Though the Giant Destroyers showed up just a few minutes late and couldn't stop the giant, they did have an idea of where to send the villagers. The City of Grandeur. It was perfect. It was big enough to hold a whole race, but cleverly hidden, so that giants like  Septuagint could not find it. It would of course take sometime to get all the villagers their, as it is quite a long trip, but it is fairly flat with few rolling hills.
Septuagint was getting bored now  and he started to get sleepy. As his eyelids started to get heavier he fell backwards to the ground with a enormous wallop. It made the ground shutter and the townspeople felt it in there ruined village. Septuagint soon started to snore loudly. It sounded more like hundreds of lions roaring at the same time though. Meanwhile back at the ruined village the Giant Destroyers were getting ready.  As the quake hit the village the hero’s horses fled and the heroes chased there horses in vain. They soon returned without their horses. They put the rest of their burdensome armour and set out. They also had 7 days of food and water skins to go between the four of them. They started their extensive trip.

As the quartet trudged off the beaten path about a 5 miles or so away from the ruined village they stopped for a brake. They had left at dawn the day after Septuagint had destroyed the village. It was now about 4 in the afternoon and the 5th day. The team had marched at a quick speed until about noon; barely slowing down in the blaring sun.  Lord Bundy, having the heaviest armour was the most tired and gratefully sank to the ground and lay against a medium sized rock.  Princess Mia having very light armour had stayed close to the lead easily for the whole march. Prince Philip having heavy armor like Lord Bundy and a shield had a very hard time staying ahead of the group to scout the way was right next to him on the rock. Prince George had light armour like the princess and  also stayed close to the front. Prince George and Princess Mia stood and talked while  Prince Philip and Lord Bundy fell asleep, but they didn't sleep for long because Princess Mia saw a giant dust cloud speeding towards them.

Prince Mia and Prince George were 20 or so feet away from the other two and quickly ran over and started to shake them. Prince Philip woke up fairly easily, but Lord Bundy was in a very deep sleep and was very hard to wake up. Prince Philip and Prince George  ran to an outpost to watch the dust cloud while Princess Mia tried to wake Lord Bundy. Just as the cloud got within a mile Lord Bundy Started to wake up. Princess Mia pulled him up and pulled him to the two brothers. Lord Bundy sleepily commanded the group into battle formation. They were going to form an arrow. Lord Bundy was at the point with Prince Philip was directly behind him shield and sword ready with a firm face. Prince George and Princess Mia on each side. The dust cloud was less than half a mile away and a single arrow flew out and pierced Lord Bundy’s heart. As Lord Bundy fell to the earth with a deep voiced yell his last words were save the people. A great evil is at hand.

Princess Mia started to move towards the dead body of Lord Bundy, but Prince Philip stopped her and said, “stay in formation. We must stop these monsters and keep the people safe.” Princess Mia went back to her position and tried to stay straight faced. Even though she was greatly hurt inside. Lord Bundy was a great friend to all of them and losing him was a catastrophe.  She was soon brought out of her state of grief by Lord Phillips voice. “The monsters are almost upon us. We must hold are ground and fight George Mia you start firing.” He paused for a minute then continued and yelled, “ NOW.” George and Mia started to fire of arrows and other elemental objects. Then Lord Philip Charged the weakened defenses, but they weren't weakened. There was a army in front of him. He only paused for a minute before he started to fight. He fought valiantly, but to no avail. There were too many of them to fight he was soon cut down and trampled over as the army moved on. He had only stopped a small group and the rest had moved on to the others. They had fought hard as well but they were also soon cut down after they had killed hundreds of the monsters with elements, arrows and daggers. With the Giant Destroyers gone nothing stood in the way of the monsters and the people.