One

I was always told I was an angel. 

My parents said I was their guardian angel who decided to come to Earth. I don't even know what that means. Why would I want to come here? It's awful. Global warming, pollution and even just the people. 

My parents couldn't have kids naturally but then apparently that was false cause I'm writing this now. Everything will make sense soon, don't worry. Like the book collection, it will make sense. Or like 'I Found'. Just read on, it will make sense soon. Everything comes together, the random jigsaw pieces found between the lines, the inside jokes. 

It comes together and the story's cycle will go on, but every time the story is read it makes more sense. The jigsaw pieces can be seen easier, the inside jokes come out. You. You get to be apart of this story. You will know all about the book collection. So, grab some popcorn, get comfy and play some music. I guess this is the night we met. 

How are you? I've missed this attention. Like I was saying, I was also told I was angel by my mother, but I guess she was more of my angel than I was hers. I've just always been here, weather being the quiet kid in the hallway with her friends or in the corner of the room at the family gatherings. Just there. 

I've always tried to be perfect. The perfect daughter, the perfect friend, the perfect person. I get good grades, I don't get into trouble, I'm kind. It's just hard to live up to peoples expectations all of the time when it feels like I'm always a side character. Well, this is where it changes. 

I get to be the main character of the story.

Finally, it's my turn for my final story.