Chapter One

**Addi's POV**

"Babe! Are you ready to go?" My boyfriend, Harry Styles, asks from downstairs.

"Almost! Give me two more minutes!" I yell. I put the finishing touches on my perfect outfit and walk downstairs. I'm wearing a knee length purple dress, that fits seemingly to my body. My hair is left in its naturally straight state, and I wore silver flats to match.

I go downstairs and greet Harry in the kitchen were he smiled at me. "You look beautiful babe." He kisses my temple and gestures toward the door. "Shall we go?" He says. We were going to Simon Cowell's house to celebrate a going away party for the boys. They had their second tour coming up -which was a world tour- so the wanted to celebrate.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I should probably introduce myself. I'm Addi. I am nineteen years old, and American, but I live with Harry in London. I have curly, strawberry-blonde hair that goes halfway down my back and fair skin. I'm roughly a tall height, measuring at about 5'8", only about two inches shorter than my boyfriend.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

When me and Harry got to the party, it was already packed. "ADDI!" Niall screamed as he gave me a hug.

"Hey Niall!" I said. Besides Harry, he was the closest I was to in the band. I told him everything and he listened. Niall was my best friend.

I gave all the other boys a hug and we started a conversation. "So are you guys excited for tour?" I asked.

They all nodded. "Yeah! I mean we did an American tour, but to go to America again and all over the world, is phenomenal." Liam responded.

I nodded and looked for my boyfriend, who disappeared from his spot. "Where's Harry?" I asked. All the boys and I looked around for him.

"He's at the bar, probably getting drunk." Zayn said. I chuckled at myself and turned back to the boys.

We talked a little bit more, like about what county they are most excited to go to, and how they like their new album.

"Hey babe,'' I heard Harry say, with a strong scent of alcohol.

I turned to him. "Hi Harry."

"Can I t-talk to you a-alone?" He stuttered. You could tell he was drunk. I nodded and followed him, amused by his wobbling when he walks. He took me to the bathroom and turned the light on. "I just w-wanted to say I love you."

"I love you too, Harry." I replied. He pulled me closer and started to kiss my neck. His hands tried to unzip my dress but I stopped him. "Not now." I said, and he pouted. "I want to wait until marriage." Which I told him for the fiftieth time. He frowned, but respected my wish.

We walked back to everyone else, who was drinking, except Liam. "I'm gonna get another d-drink." Harry slurred, right before tripping over his own feet.

"Harry I think you've had enough for today. Maybe it's time to go home." I helped him up from off the floor and made our way through the crowd. We thanked Simon for the party and I drove us home.

I helped Harry up the stairs to our bedroom, as he was going to pass out any minute. He flopped on the bed and went to sleep in seconds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hey guys! Thank you for reading! Sorry this chapter is short and uneventful, I had to bring the characters in and explain themselves before the real story begins! But I PROMISE it'll be good!

PLEASE vote/comment/share ! I love you all(:

~Maddie

(Yes the characters name is Addi and mine is Maddie)