Proposal

J.C. was going  to propose to Willa, so he decided to book  hotel and to take her on a picnic.
The hotel

"If I fall down these steps and break a hip, I'm gonna kill you." Willa told him." Willa, calm down, I'm not gonna let you fall." He told her guiding her down the steps." Can I open them?" She asked him." Not yet." He said kissing her temple." Ok now you can." He told her and she gasped." What do you think?" He asked her.

The Picnic

" J.C.! It's beautiful!" She told him, sitting down." So you like it?" He asked." Yes I love it so much!" She said." Before you eat, come this way please." He said bringing her to a waterfall." Baby, this amazing." She said." Wait! Why'd you do this?" She asked him." I just wanted to ask you something." He said, getting down on his knee." Will you marry me?" He asked, Willa nodded and smiled." YES! YES!" She exclaimed as he kissed her and put the ring on her finger." Baby, it's beautiful." Baby it's so pretty, how much did it cost?" I asked." 10,007$" He said." OMG 😲, what's wrong with you!" I screamed." What wrong, do you not love me anymore?" He asked me." Babe no I love you, but it's too much money." I asked." Not enough for my kitten." He said kissing me." I said taking off my shirt." Yes, come to Daddy." He said kissing my neck softly." Baby not now, I'm not ready yet 😏." I told him, he pouted." Later , maybe." I said."Get that over here." He said." Let me cuddle you." He said." Daddy not right now." I told him." Actually, do something for me." I said." Take off your shirt." I told him, he did and man did he look hot." I am so happy I said yes." I said putting my hands on his chest." Mmmhm." I said, biting my lip." Hey, um Daddy now I'm horny." I said as he kissed me and picked me up." Ooooo-weee!" I said sitting on the swing." I know how much I mean to you now." I said." What are you talking about?" He asked." Um....actually I have to tell you something." She said." What? What is it?" He asked me." Destiny and Daisy aren't your kids." I told him, I jumped off the swing and ran off." Willa! Wi

AN HOUR LATER

" Willa, there you are." He said." Why'd you run off?" He asked." I'm scared." I said he sat down next to me and kissed my head." My pretty little angel 😇 💛." He said I giggled." Why are you scared?" He asked me, putting me on his lap and I put my head on his chest." I-I was scared that you might be mad at me." I said, I felt hands around my waist and I sat up." Baby what was that?" I asked." Nothing..." He said kissing me and wrapping his arms around my waist." Nothing, huh?" I said as he put his hand up to my chest and slowly slides his finger down my nipple." Ohhh." I moaned softly." Is someone not wearing a bra?" He asked me teasing me, I nodded." Well then guess I can just assume that you're not wearing panties either." He said, teasing my pussy." Oh God." I moaned." Is that a yes?" He asked." Yes." I said he put his hands up my shirt and teased my nipples." Ohhh." I moaned in his ear." You like that, huh?" He asked me licking my nipples and biting." Aaaaah. Ohhhhhh My God yes!" I moaned in his ear." Daddy." I moaned as he kissed and bit and sucked on my neck." Ohhhhhh. Aaaaahhh. Daddy!" I moaned in his ear he stopped." Why don't continue this elsewhere?" He asked me I nodded.

WHEN THEY GOT HOME
As soon as they got home they went into the bedroom and J.C. threw Willa on the bed and resumed where he left off on her neck and he put his hands back up her shirt." Sit still princess." He said kissing and sucking and biting my neck." But, Daddy-" I cut off feeling him making his way down my neck to my chest."Mmmhm." I moaned, I felt him kissing and sucking and biting my nipple playing with my pussy." Daddy please baby please fuck." I moaned." Legs up and open puppy." He said, then kissing and sucking and biting my nipples once more." Daddy please baby fuck." I whimpered." Go stand up against the wall." He said, I did then I felt his hand touch my pussy ever so slightly." You want Daddy to play with his little angel and her pussy, don't you?" He asked me, I nodded." Mmmhm." I said, as he puts his hands under my skirt toying with my pussy." Ohhhhh D-Daddy. Do the-Oh curl your finger like that Daddy. Ohhhhhh My God Daddy yes f-f-uck like that." I moaned in his ear." You like that, huh. You like Daddy playing with you until you orgasm, huh?" He said." Daddy yes Daddy." I moaned." Open your legs a bit farther." He said kissing me and I did as I suddenly felt his hands grab my chest." Lift your shirt up so Daddy can see the girls." He said I moaned softly and lifted my shirt up." Do you like it?" I asked him, he licked around my breast and sucked on my breast." Daddy, you must really like them." I began to moan as started to feel him playing with my pussy." Ohhhhh. Uuuuuuh. Ummmmm. Baby, that feels so good I don't want you to stop." I moaned." Baby I want you to fuck me as long as you can." I said he threw me on his bed and crawled over to me and kissed me and kissed me and kissed until I felt him put his finger in my pussy." D-Daddy please fuck baby please." I told him he stopped and got off of me and stood up." Open up those legs up puppy." He said I did as I felt him pump me up." Good girl." He said kissing my pussy and licking around it, I think I heard him moan." You taste so fucking good." He said I ruffled his hair." You're so fucking wet baby." He said." Yeah cause of you." I said as I felt him sucking my pussy." Uuhhh." I moaned." Baby, i gotta cum." I whimpered." Wait just a minute." He said." Please, baby it hurts." Ok, now cum." He said I did, then I went to the bathroom to clean myself up.