I put a spell on you

We were on a bus. A bus for Christ sake and To make it worse we couldn't sit near each other tae was at the front, jin was in the middle and I was in the back. Right next to "The worst". Well that's what everyone in the school calls them. The group consisted of yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok, and jungkook. They each had a special gift they call it but to the school and everyone else it was the worst because of the pranks they pulled constantly hence the nickname.

Yoongi and his family belonged to one of the most powerful groups of vampires in the country. However my family is more stronger. Moving on namjoon is a telepath meaning he can communicate with his thoughts into anyone's mind. Hoseok was a wear wolf and a Alpha at that and jungkook was his beta they were always together."Dude can you just shut up you've been talking about the same red head for hours". Yoongi was right his freind Hoseok couldn't and wouldn't shut up about some chick he hooked up with. If anyone dared to pay attention to jungkook they would miss the hurt look on his face every time Hoseok bragged about what they did. Of course I never miss anything I guess because of my OCD who knows.
While they kept going back and forth I was on the verge of a meltdown which I occasionally have because I'm a powerful witch who happens to also have migraines quite easily I sometimes tend to use my powers without being me even realizing. Like now for instance at first yoongi and Hoseok were arguing then next thing I know Hoseok isn't breathing while yoongi and "the worst" figure how to help.

Tae and jin immediately snap me out of it and my purple eyes turn back brown. "oh shit what happen." Yoongi looked at me with his fiery red eyes and started screaming at me. " what the hell is wrong with you do you even know how to use your powers!" "I do I just have too much of it calm your tits." " That should have been the last of it however it wasn't because one minute yoongi is standing near "the worst" and the next he's lunging at me and of course my besties are there to help. " hey leave him alone." Jin pushes yoongi back some while tae stands in front of me while holding my hand because he knows I get frequent panic attacks when I'm around confrontation which he must have sensed considering he's my soulmate well my platonic one at that.
"Look why don't we all calm down and talk it out like civilized adults." Namjoon says. "Exactly people." Jin is quick to agree considering he's crushing on Namjoon same thing with tae who thinks both jungkook and Hoseok are hot.

"I- I'm so sorry I didn't know I swear sometimes I use my magic without even realizing like then I'm- " I don't care learn to realize it. It can't be hard to do a spell you idiot." Another thing with witches or at least in my family we have a bit of a problem with controlling our anger. "Oh really says the vampire that only bites people. Pleas tell me what power or "gift" as you like to call it is all you do from what iv seen your considered as nothing but the kid who pulls pranks and can't even own up to your families legacy." That's when shit hit the fan. Which is why I'm now off the bus at my new school for supernaturals waiting for my detention slip for fighting with yoongi. "This is all your fault if you had kept your mouth shut we would both be at the welcome back pep rally." Yoongi was here too. "Here you are and jimin welcome back but next time try to use your words instead of powers now off to your room here's your key jimin and yoongi here's yours."

One thing me and both yoongi noticed was that we had the same room key numbers in our hands. "Why do we have the same room number? Im staying with joon, Hoseok, and kook. "Well if you would have read the new fighting policy we now are making students who are in conflict to share rooms as punishment for the rest of the year." "WHAT!" Me and yoongi exclaimed. "Please headmistress don't do this to me me, tae, and jin are supposed to room together!."

"I'm sorry you know the rules."
"Ughhhh fine!." Me and yoongi walk upstairs to our new shared room. However he can't stop being annoying jingling his keys in his hands. "Could you quit that!" "Hold up you look familiar have I seen you somewhere?." "Um no" I said nervously truth is everyone seen my face since the video of me losing my shit on another student last year no one knows the truth of the video besides me and the guy in the vid. Even tae and jin don't know. I just hope this year will get better.