A new melody part 1

I've been always engaged in people's lives way deeper than their families, it was barely on purpose,  I've been curious about human behaviors, instincts and reasons beyond their spontaneous impulses, I've been the dark shadow seeking no light, I am their mirror, I chose this job as being a psychologist two years ago, I know who cheats on his wife, and how a father misbehaves sometimes due to alcoholism, I know who wants to crazily kill , and I know a toxic kind of sadism makes a person agitated when he spectates a train accident full of gore and ripped bodies around.

I count no time when my patients enter my portal, my world and let my dive deeper in them, maybe they're an escape, maybe my life wasn't that impressive to be witnessed, or maybe my story hasn't got a permit to reveal its face yet.

There he comes, a new patient, very determined eyelook, formal clothes, expensive kind of watches, he inserts his hand in his pocket to grab out a cigarette and gently asks if i don't mind him smoking during the session,
I nodded positively, as he started to light whereas i crossed my legs preparing myself to listen to his melodies, his calm tone haunted my ears, his voice started to get raspy as his lungs started to soak in smoke,  he cleared his throat,  started to get into the events, and there became the shock!!!

"I read minds"
I laughed sarcastically thinking he's an impostor and he's this type of men who lie and he confirmed in a minute by telling me "you have an excuse, ma'am go to the bathroom "
How on earth can this be possible!!! I needed to urinate...
And he could either sense this by my legs movements behind the desk or he's still on point.

I tried to trap him so I thought of a vintage artwork I saw today on an online website,

And he surprisingly responded "beautiful lady, but poor she'll be drowned into the ocean with her blue dress and brown hair"

I felt like I've been pulled by a dark hole, dropped in a gap
I lost my senses , silent standing in a corner observing his neck from behind, I approached two steps forward...

I wiped my sweat drops by a tissue and took my seat closer
As he started to relieve me by apologies and then he resumed after he prooved himself right...

He started to mention the startup of this phenomenal ability and I occasionally thought to dismiss my alarm as he said "I'm already leaving, I just wanted to vent at least for someone who can listen"

I related to him, I also listen to many noises a day , now i feel the struggle of being a listener,
I invited him to dinner and he was a step further than telling me the same thing...

So our date was two days later,
When I enjoyed my order being demanded only while I'm blinking, everything seemed easier in his presence...

He took me to his hotel, he ruled everyone and everything as a leader but been mine for one night...
He gave me the keys of the room we dwelled, I opened, I swallowed my saliva, as he bent on his knees to look me right in the eyes, and said "read me, and if you were right you have me forever"...

I cautiously thought, as I desired him so hard and i equalized my height to his, slowly kneeling before him,

"I am your obsession"
His eyes got wide open , therefore I continued
To fill his curiosity or to let him confuse more...
"I've been waiting for you, waiting for this moment, you've been peeking into the darkness for too long, and I was aware that someone was stalking me in silence, ik this is your place, I know u spy on me and you have an authority to get attached to my communication methods,
You guessed my thoughts and well guessed in my opinion, but you wanted to show off... and that didn't impress me...
You wanted me to approach,  and you wanted someone to believe your lies cuz you were severally rejected by others but I'm not that naive one...
"
He stood up in anger and slapped my face shouting "how dare you!!"

I pulled his tie and i whispered "aren't you the one I'm talking about?"

He said "fine, lay on the bed"
He pushed me with his strong hands and i fell against the bed over its cozy mattress and before he continues

I said " wouldn't u let me tell you why i desire you?"

He whiffed and sighed heavily, i assumed it as a yes... so I resumed
" i wanted someone to be obsessed with me, to listen, to fall for my details, and to fill my life with danger instead of the dull atmosphere I always possess, I wanted someone to revive me... and you gladly was my opportunity "

His eyes got wet, he said
"But there's only one thing you forgot to tell about me"

I asked him about it then he responded
"I wanted someone to know my real self, I almost forgot my real identity till you reached the town and I wanted at least someone I tell the truth"

I grabbed his waist closer and whispered "and I'm all ears, please me with your tales and narrate your real identity for me"

I craved for more thrilling, then suddenly i felt him closer, heating, removing his clothes and mine by his teeth,
He was in... and i was entertained by his calm moans, his warm breath and rapid heartbeats, while spectating his veins pumping wildly,

I never felt pleasure like the one i felt at that moment,
The moment i felt alive, desired and the moment I really felt I earned it.

He needed someone to sees him well, and i needed the same...

And God, he was the best melody I've ever listened to in my entire life.