ONE

As you threw your covers to the side of the bed, you yawned. You stood up and looked in the mirror, scratching your head. You got dressed, did your hair and went downstairs to go eat some breakfast.

"Good morning honey!" Your mom exclaimed.
You hummed in response, getting the milk out of the fridge.
You brought it over to the table starting to eat your breakfast, thinking about your first day being the manager at the VB club. You were nervous but also excited.

"Bye mom! Love you!" You yelled, opening the front door and slipping your shoes on.

"Love you too!"

You got to Nekoma, taking a deep breath in and sighing out, walking in the gates of the big school.

"Hey! Wait!"
You heard a voice yell behind you. You turned around, seeing Kuroo, and his friend he drags along with him, Kenma.

"Hey," You said blankly, turning on your heels.

"You are our new manager, right?" Kuroo asked.

"Yep, I am," you said seeing Kuroo walk beside you.

"I'll see you later then, right?" You nodded, him responding with a small snort for all of your reactions, you still dragging your feet along the pavement looking down. you bumped into someone.

"Hey, watch it dumbass!" They yelled. You looked up, giving them a glare stopping in your tracks.

"What you gonna do?" you asked, stepping closer.

"Oh I'll show you, asshole!" As he swung for a slap across the face, you grabbed his hands and punched him, square in the nose. You let go, walking away.

"Uhmmm.. Y-Y/n.." Kuroo looked at you like you grew two heads.

"Let's just go inside," You commented with a monotone voice. He nodded his head walking a faster pace.

Your classes dragged throughout the day. When the last bell rang you sighed of relief, finally being able to go to VB club and deal with whatever you had to.

When you made it to the gym, you saw a very tall male standing there.

"Hi, my names Le-" Before he could finish his sentence, you named him for yourself.

"Russian tree," You said plainly.

"Ah- Uh- Okay," He looked very confused.

"Hey, I'm... Yaku.. nice to meet you," Yaku said, smiling a bit. You nodded your head, seeing a opened mouth Russian Tree. "Lev, close your mouth, would yah?" Yaku said.

The rest of the team introduced themself, looking at you. You were beautiful, (H/c H/l) was perfect, your body was too, and your (e/c) eyes glistened.
You heard the gym doors open and Kuroo walk in.

"Hey, Y/n!" He exclaimed, waving his arm.

"Hey, how's it going?" You said, looking at him. He was tall, slim, and his hair might have looked like a bed head but it was kind of attractive, the way it fell down around to curve around his handsome face.

"Mm, okay, how about you?" you shrugged your shoulders, and made eye contact with him. His eyes beamed as he smiled.
You coughed to break the silence.

"You're going to go stretch now right?" You asked.

"Hai!" They yelled, going out into the court. The squeaking of the shoes put you in a position of comfort for some odd reason. As the boys stretched you watched everyone, what they did, how they did it. Kuroo and Kenma were stretching next to eachother. They both went down to touch their toes... Kenma successfully reaching his feet, while Kuroo just about 1 1/2 inches away from his toes.

"C-mom Kuroo! I know you can touch your toes!" You yelled, laughing a bit. He looked up to stare at you, trying to push himself further. You heard a soft whimper come from him. "Okay, you don't have to do it," You playfully rolled your eyes as Kenma and Kuroo came up, Kenma smirking a bit at what you said.

The boys started to practice. You, once again, watched Kuroo. Seeing his biceps flexing as he did certain positions. His calf muscles flexing as he jumped up in the air, springing him to hit the ball.

Practice ended.

"Alright guys, see you tomorrow," Kuroo said, waving his hand like he was pushing everyone away.

"Hey, good job practicing today," You said.

"Thanks. Are you gonna walk home by yourself?"

"Yeah. It's okay,"

"Here, me and Ken- Well, looks like he already scurried home. I'll walk you home,"

"No, really. It's okay Kuroo," You said, really wanting him to walk you home but didn't make you obvious.

"Nope. I'm walking you home," He ignored your denials. You couldn't do anything but sigh, knowing all he was going to do is walk you home. "But you have to lead the way," He said.

"Of course I do, dummy. You're just gonna know where my house is? That's comforting," You said sarcastically.

"Yep!" He chuckled.

"Okay, let's get walking. My parents are going to be wondering where I am,"

i hope you enjoyed this first chapter! It's not the best but i'll hope it'll do! have a nice day :)

~Author-chan