Eijiro Kirishima | 1

When I was three years old, I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet, I rubbed my eyes, and at that very moment, I developed my quirk. scarring my right eye. Amazing right. I started crying, and my Mother heard, she came into the room with my 'Father'. She saw the blood dripping down me face and came to my aid, but my 'Father'. He just looked at me in disappointment. 

"I'm leaving."

"What...What do you mean...?"

"What do you think I mean, I'm leaving. I didn't want a weak child with a stupid quirk like that..."

"But you can't....-"

Everything from them on is a blur. And everything from then on just got worse, and worse... I started getting bullied for God knows why, It started in 5th grade I think...Yeah. 

"God you really are useless!"

A kick in the stomach. I gasp for air. 

Tears.

Blood.

Pain.

That's all I see and all I could feel.

"I can't believe we were actually friends!"

I was punched in the face. I sat there doing nothing as they spat horrible words in my face, hitting, and kicking me. Laughing as I struggled to get up. Eventually I gave up and they soon left, cackling as I lay in a pool of my own blood.  

And to make matters worse, A few years after my 'Father' left, my Mother started to neglect me. She would abuse me mentally by saying harsh words. I hated it. And I still do, but I guess you could say....

I've become numb to all the pain.

[A/N] Hi everyone! I just wanna thank you for reading this chapter! I really enjoy writing and will continue the story if you all enjoy it. But first I just want to tell you a few things about me. Okay, so I'm from Australia, so my spelling might be a bit different- for instance; Mum and Mom. I just wanted to tell you that incase you get confused or think I'm making an error in my grammar- heh.

Anyways- I really hope you enjoy this story! I'll try update as soon as I can (If anyone even reads this- lol) Oh and I forgot to tell you that there will be some vulgar language- (Bakugou and stuff) Oh! and if I do make a spelling error, don't be afraid to correct me! see you soon- (Maybe...)

-Author.