CH 1 MY FEMBOT MADE SCRAMBLED EGGS

Mohan , the youngest millionaire in the world turned 21 and decided he needed a break from his work . He was a physocian with magical hands he could make any pain go away .
He went upto his house in a hill he owned and waiting for him was the robots of his dreams Fembot 2000.

He was a shortish broad framed guy of about 5'7 his skin was wheatish and he had black hair.  He coupdnt get a girlfriend because he was too nerdy and unattractive to the women of his city. He never really cared all that nuch untill he was insulted at age 18 when he asked out a girl in football team . He was not only insulted by her but she did what she knew the best, kick balls.  And after getting his balls kicked to the throat and being laughed at by every girl in the school he stopped going there and became a physician thanks to his genius mind and determination .

His house was huge and more importantly really quiet and secluded in a chilly hill . Thats the way he liked it . Noone was around him for acres he was all alone . He had an injury from the last patient a reall brat she was . An older woman of about 48 had knee issues from running and lifting wieghts . He tapped her knees to check her reflexes only to be met with a swift kick to the balls . The lady was sympathetic and bent down to help him he was younger than her son after all . But she didnt kniw how she could help she only made the matters worse by grabbing and squeezing his balls to check if they were okay . Well they werent anymore .

Mohan was terrified of women because of these "accidents" that for some reason only happened to him for some reason and had trouble walking into his home . He was instantly relaxed by the chilly but cozy home . And he limped over to the couch to find Fembot 2000 sitting there.  He was shocked by how the robit looked . She had a feminine body but had huge muscles too and looked more threating then he first imagined . Her face was cute and she had long hair . She didnt look like a real girl tho she was hot pink and mettalic but not made of metal . He thought to himself she looked more like a power ranger than a girl but he still liked her . As soon as he walked infront of her the robot swiftly stood up in a creepy robotic movement and stood tall .

She was 6 ft tall and broder than most men with wode hips and huge thighs . She was an absolute warrior . He knew why he had purchased her so he looked down between her legs and found there was ahm ahm there . He was confused and he told her to turn around . Her butt was huge and round he liked that for sure . He touched and held it it was soft and perky . He made some food and thought he should try something . He chose a setting "babe(bratty)" level 4 he didnt read the bratty part and ignored it .

He took her to his huge bed and put his thingy in . He asked how does it feel and she replied Oh wait is it in? Wow thats smaller than a crew . He found it wierd but still thought it was some programmed teasing he did his business and made a personal record of 2 mins and he slept next to her . She suspiciously didnt speak at all during the thing which kinda turned him off.

Mohan opened his eyes and was filled with dread as he saw a huge amazonian fembot standing on top of him and realised he was strapped to the bed. He tried to free himself but couldnt .

Fembot spoke " awww little man cant free himself , guess what pindick you are too weak to do anything now and i am gonna repay you for the worst sex of my life the only way i know how"

He realised something was wrong and that when he saw the screen on her abs that said level 9 . Before he could think hwo it happened a swift muscular kick landed on his huge brown hairy balls.  He screammeddd and screammedd again .

Fembot laughed and said " awww did i hurt your little balls oh wait look at that someone is getting excited i get it you are a sick perv that gets off on getting kicked in your jewels dont you? Well this wont feel good "

She dropped knee first into his cock and balls . Mohan screamed loudly in high pitched voice and said "please stop stop power offf power offf"

Fembot 2000 smirked "Do you really think that will work you stupid fuck? Holyshit you have to say the safeword at the back of my box for me to stop and since you made a stupid mistake it only fair i punish you even more !!! " she punched his balls then she did it again and again and again after 10 hard punches to his desi balls she said " i guess i will have some mercy on seeing that your cock is actually hard and actually looks like a nice cock hmm let me see about 8 inches still not enough for me but i will do you a favour you can take 20 hard kicks to your balls or i will untie you and a mystery attack" Mohan without a thought screamed mystery attack whatever it is pls mystery attack!!!

She laughed and untied his ropes . He got on all fours and ran out of his room only to be grabbed by the ass by Fembot " haha i knew you would say that and that might be your biggest mistake because you still have realised why i didnt have a vagina " he turned back only to see fembot on her knees still huge while a slot between her legs opened and out cane a HUGE COCK!!! A 15 INCH COCK!!! Mohan screamed " wtffff a dickkk omg its monster cock " and he scratched the floor in an attempt to run but fembot stretched his asshole with her thumbs and bammmm filled him up . He let out one last scream .

2 hours later the floor was covered in cum and Mohan was limping towards the frmbit box while fembot was laughing as she was walking behind him . He was stretched out and couldnt walk straight his balls were twice the original size and his cock had magicallg grown too.  He said "fill me up" and that was the safe word that stopped her crazy frenzy