Boring day

Hey there, thanks for reading this story. I really appreciate it.
This will be the only possible trigger warnings for this story. I'm not sure where this story is going to go but I have some ideas. This story isn't likely going to follow the plot of mha

Trigger warning:
Self harm
Suicide 
Trauma 
Sexual assault 
Rape
Maybe abuse
Eating disorders

If any of these trigger you please leave i will be going into extreme detail.

Anyways on with the story!

~Bakugo’s POV~

I hate every aspect of him. His smile, his personality, how he never gives up, It really fucking pisses me off. How can this damn nerd be so positive without a quirk. I shouldn’t have to constantly compete with a brainless brat. 

My thoughts have been all over the place lately and it's been getting worse. I either feel anger or nothing. I'm never satisfied with my accomplishments.

 Being kidnapped by the league and saved by everyone was humiliating. I couldn't deal with it.

 I don't remember when it started but self harm is something that I’ve turned to. I can control the pain. I don't have to feel humiliated by others. Nobody has to save me. Nobody can save me. 

The thoughts are consuming. The urges are getting more intense as the clock ticks. The sound of the clock is pissing me off. I can hear people trying to talk to me but their voices are muffled.

"Bakugo!" 
"Bakugo!" 
People scream my name but I can't answer. My thoughts are being mixed up with real people. Suddenly I heard a loud bang. 

I flinched as Aizawa started telling everyone to shut up. He then rolled away in his sleeping bag continuing his slumber.

I look at my phone and the screen glows as the time appears. 10 minutes till class ends.

The damn nerd caught my eye. His bright green hair glistens in the evening sunlight. His freckles perfectly arranged on his face.  Of course he’s writing enthusiastically in that notebook of his.

I've been noticing some things extremely off with him and I want to confront him about it but I thought that his friends would have already noticed so I didn't bother.

The thoughts are creeping in again. It's okay we only have a few minutes left anyways.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I look to my right and 
Great, it's shitty hair.

“We’ve been calling your name for ages man what's up?”

“MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS SHITTY HAIR”

“Right anyways i was wondering if you wanted to come back to my dorm and chill for a while we can invite the others too.” 

“NO WAY IN HELL FUCK OFF”

“Come onn bakubro we all know you want to it’ll be fun!”

I'm getting more irritated with him by the second I swear to god if he doesn’t leave me alone I’ll shove him in the back of discount pikachu's asshole.

“Ple-”

“I SAID NO YOU ASSHOLE”

I rise up from my seat ready to attack him. Lucky for him the bells ring just in time.

“Saved by the bell! Oh and I expect to see you there at 5!” he screams dashing out the door

Seriously does that bastard know when to shut up. I was making my way out of the classroom till I hear the sound of a notebook dropping. I turned around to see who is still in the classroom. Of course it was Deku. I might ask him to walk back with me. I don't want to look like a lonely loser.

“OI DEKU”

“Hmm? Yes kachaan?”

“Walk back to the dorms with me”

“I’m really not in the mood kachaan” he mumbles enough for me to hear him

“SPEAK UP LOSER” 

“FINE! Just let me grab my things” Deku replied

“Thats what i thought dipshit”

I’m too lazy to worry about him. I know I should but honestly I could care less at this moment. Maybe I should ask him what's wrong. I feel like I already have an idea of what it might be though I could be wrong.

~Izuku’s POV~

Today wasn’t the best of days but I’m almost through it. I really wanted to walk by myself today. I don't have the energy to talk to anyone. Luckily though Kachaan isn’t the talkative type.

Walking out of the school building with an awkward silence, the only sound being bakugos heavy breathing (don't be weird)  until bakugou breaks the silence.

“Hey deku?” He says in a surprisingly un bakugou like tone

“Yeah?” I respond

“Well um- I’ve been noticing a few things off about you, are you okay?”

My thoughts started spiralling and I started to feel dizzy. Kachaan asking ME if I'm okay? There's no way. I gathered up the energy to put up my act. I don’t want him to think I’m more of a loser than I already am.

“What makes you think that kachaan?” I looked up to him and gave him a confused look trying to show no signs of despair.

“Tch nevermind bastard if you're not going to tell me then shut up” he growls, going back to his usual tone and expression.

I look down and continue walking. Soon enough we end up inside the common rooms.
Of course Uraraka is sitting on the couch. I run into the elevator before she is aware of my presence. I press the button to the second floor while trying to catch my breath. Looking over I suddenly jump back realizing that Bakugo is here.

“O-oh um hi Kachaan!” I rub the back of my head.

The elevator stops and I hear a small ‘ping’. I dash out the door and enter my room.

~Bakugo’s POV~

“Remember to be in my dorm at 5!” Kirishima states.

“AS IF ASSHOLE”

I storm into the elevator angrily of course and I press the button to level 4. The doors start closing but then suddenly comes deku sprinting into the elevators like his life depends on it. He made it just in time.

 He stood there gasping for air like he had just run a marathon. He then proceeds to acknowledge my existence and jumps back in utter fear. I glare at him for a good 10 seconds until the elevator bell rings and the door opens. He charges out of the elevator as fast as he possibly could without his quirk. 

The elevator door closes and soon enough I arrive at my floor. Finally I get into my room.

“Ugh this day has been hella shitty” I groaned.

I really don’t want to go to shitty hairs. I have a lot of homework to catch up with I guess I’ll use that as an excuse. I text him and got a reply within a few seconds. Damn he must be desperate or just already on his phone.

Bakugo: Oi I got homework to do won’t make it

Shitty hair: Fine then but you have to make it up to me later man

Bakugo: In your dreams 

I crash down onto my bed and cover my eyes. Today has been a stressful day

Author’s note:

I know this story isn't really that interesting right now but I need to build the character development. 

If anyone actually reads this then the next chapter should be up at some point at some time haha I have a lot of ideas for this story.

 I love reading comments so it would be nice if people could leave some feedback or something

Words:
1103