Are we meant to be?

Izuku Pov

I woke up today feeling great cause...why not, anyway I was feeling great because it's my boyfriend's birthday.
Shoto and I have been dating for a year now and everything is great, he's really supportive and kind. So I decided today I was gonna get him his favorite soba and surprise him in his dorm.I finished showering and dressing up, came down the stairs to the common room to see Tsu and Uraraka cuddling.

"Hey deku" said Uraraka
"Hey" giving my signature smile" I'm going out to get something okay"
"Oh...okay have fun".

Time skip (DrUMRolL PlEAsE)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Izuku Pov

"Um..hi can I get the number 12?" I asked the guy at the counter.
"Sure, anything else?" The guy asked me.
"No thanks"

After few minutes later my order finally arrived, but I was impatient cause I couldn't wait to see Shoto.
I was walking for about two minutes and I passed an alley, I heard a cry or meow for help, I decided to check it out just in case.
"Hello? Anyone there?"
Still nothing just some cries for help
As I reached the trash can I decided to peak behind it and saw a small black cat with one eye gold and the other brown.
"Aw, aren't you cute let's see if you have a collar"
I reached for it's neck to check if I could find a collar, but unexpectedly it scratched me.
"Ouch, okay I guess you don't have a collar"
"Well since no one's here and I think your probably hungry, why don't you come and live with me and Shoto?"
As I picked the cat up it tried to scratch me a few times but I got used to it. After some minutes of walking I finally approached UA high and went to the dorms.

As I entered through the door I saw Uraraka on the couch with Tsu.
"Oh hey Deku, your back and...oh! is that a cat?"
"Yes, I found this little guy in an alley he's a little fiesty but he's cute"
"Aw,that's nice"
"Yeah I'm going to give this soba to Shoto and be right back okay"
"Oh sure I'll be here"

As I took the elevator to the second floor where Shoto's dorm was, I started walking, as I went far I heard some loud moans coming from his room I thought  'hey maybe he's just jerking off no biggie'  but as I got closer I heard the noise become louder almost like two people. I opened his door and what I was next was shocking, In Shoto's bed was Kacchan naked pounding hard into Shoto,  'damn I thought Shoto would top'  but that's beside the point. Took me some few minutes to register Shoto's soba falling from my hands and the black cat named Sky found out she was female,don't ask how was falling.

"Shoto?!" I screamed
" Oh izuku...izuku....IZUKU FUCK!" Shoto screamed as Kacchan got off him.
"I'm so sorry izuku"
"Don't 'im sorry me' you..you...you liar!"
As the tears streamed down my face I couldn't contain it, and Kacchan had the audacity to say
"Hey,izuku I'm sorry you had to find out this way"
"Fuck!"
I screamed, probably my first time cursing but I think it's needed for this moment.
I immediately picked up Sky and run to my dorm, I could hear Shoto shouting my name but I ignored him and closed my door.

Lying on my bed I cried for hours, skipping dinner, though Uraraka tried to bring me my dinner but I just ignored her. I finally got up after hours mainly because I thought sky might be hungry.
" I guess I have to face reality sooner or later".
I changed out of my wet clothes cause of all the tears.
" I'll probably have to change the sheets".
I decided to go simple and change into some basketball shorts and a loose hoodie, my hair was a mess but I couldn't care much, I grabbed sky and went down to the common room.

As I got to the common room I saw about half of my classmates either chatting,playing games you just watching the news. I just decided to go to the kitchen to grab a small bowl and some tuna i found in the cardboard and gave it to sky.
"Deku?"
I turned my head and saw Uraraka standing there with the rest of the class.
"Um hi?"
"We heard what happened, I'm so sorry you had to see that"
she said as she came towards me to comfort me.
"Yeah I didn't know bakubro could do that" kirishima said
"We're all so sorry"Ida said
I just looked at them and said "Thanks"
When sky was done I excused my self and left to my room but as I was going I passed by Kacchan, I didn't want to see him so I tried my best to hurry to my feet and go but sadly fate has a way of saying 'hey let me give you this'
"Deku, I'm sorry this happened I thought you guys broke up, he said you guys did".
I was shocked at first cause as far as I know we were still together this morning.
"Thanks I guess".
I quickly left the scene with sky and just went to my dorm. Opening the door I was meet with All might posters and figurines.' shit this is creepy' I thought, honestly I still do love All might but I guess this was too much, so I decided to start pulling off some posters, and sell some figurines to at least get some space and room for sky's stuff later on.

As I was packing and arranging some stuff I heard a knock on the door. Shuffling to my feet I opened it to see Shoto I mean Todoroki, in all his cheating glory.(😂)

"What do you want?,do you want to break my heart any more than you have done cause please hurry I have stuff to do"
I told him cause I was done being the nice deku and I was done with people playing with my feelings. He just stared at me in shock, probably from what I said.
"I just came to tell you I'm sorry and I never meant for this to happ-
I cut him off as he was about to continue.
"Please just stop, I know you don't mean this and you told bakugo that we broke up so I guess your feelings just fell out and you stopped loving me, so please enough with this bullshit"
"Izu- I said stop! I don't want to hear it , okay! I've heard enough and sure as hell seen enough! To know you never liked me, just toying with my feelings, waiting for the day you crush me further".
I looked at him with tears in my eyes.
"Please just go".
"Izu- Go!,Stop!".
I shouted almost choking on tears. At the corner of my eyes I saw all my classmates staring at us, so I just shut the door as hard as I could which wasn't that hard considering the situation.
I slide down the door crying my eyes out until I heard my phone ringing on my bed. I tried to clean most of my tears and picked it up.
"He-Hello?"I tried to say but I didn't come out right.
"Izuku,son why are you crying?"
"Dad?"

Wow that was alot anyways, author-chan hey, hello and welcome to my first book(hooray🥳) honestly I started this book a year ago but I lost inspiration but I decide to start today. Just a heads up I might not have a regular update time cause you know school ( fuck school!😜)
So that's just a heads up.
So I hope you enj- COULD YOU HURRY IT UP AUTHOR -CHAN NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR SAD LIFE.

(Most cringy author award goes to...........YOU😭.like what are you saying. Anyways I've edited,cross checked grammar errors and so forth.)

Author- Deku you can't just cu- HURRY!!.
Author- Fine bitch ugh. Sorry about that folks anyway enjoy!!!(like??😭)

1322 words.

Edited 😌