Chapter 1

Zake was sat on the roof, legs hanging off. He was thinking back to what happened a couple weeks ago, The fight between his 2 bestfriends - Moonlight Wolfson and Asher Curio. It was supposed to just be combat training but instead it turned worse. it was a full on fight on the school rooftop, both of them ending up hurt badly. Both boys were always causing trouble, Zake normally always getting in-between it. The poor boy was only ever just trying to mind his own business but now, he only waits around in either his dorm - shared with his girlfriend and some stranger - or the school rooftop. It's pointless doing anything if you know danger is around the corner and Zake, he was just waiting for it. He had a gut feeling that something was going to go wrong within the next few days and that thing would change their lives forever.

Just 2 weeks ago, Moonlight had gotten himself into a car crash with his crush. Light loosing some memories and his crush - Miley - losing all from her time in their school. Light had got nearly all of his memories back and so did Miley. They had been discharged from the hospital 4 days ago. Moonlight had tried to escape 3 days before.

Since that event, Zake has kept in touch with Moonlight's brothers and has been keeping an eye on him. His brothers had told Zake a lot of information that can help him with Light. Now, he was sure to be prepared to handle what happened next. But there was one thing he was worried about. Would he, Zake Kingson, be able to stop whatever massive event was to happen next?