my pregnant bunny • nayeon

Requested by: @BabycHaNgBINN3
thanks for the request, enjoy reading! (gender neutral)

Hi, I'm Y/N. In short, I am You. I am tsundere and very unpatient person but not anymore when I met someone who changed my cold heart into a soft one. And yes, she is Im Nayeon. I met her when I was on high school, she was my classmate and seatmate. We became closer everyday until we became lovers. We graduated college together and decided to get married since we are now grown ups and ready to commit. Nayeon, my wife is preggy for 1 month and let's see how it's going.

Your pov

*ring ring*
*ring ring*
*ring ring*

I am in a deep sleep and unbothered by this naughty alarm clock. Not when...

*slap*

"Ouch! What the-" I groaned and look at the bunny beside me, glaring.

"Yah! It's the third time that alarm clock has been snoozing!"

"Alright, sowwy wifey I'll get up now and make your breakfast~" I did an aegyo while hugging her.

"Yah, you're squeezing our baby!" She pushed me off the bed. I chuckled and went downstairs to cook breakfast for my wifey.

 I chuckled and went downstairs to cook breakfast for my wifey

I made this for breakfast!

I brought the breakfast to the dining table. Nayeon is still not going down so I called her.

"Nabongie, Breakfast is ready!" I waited for her response but I didn't receive one. I called her one more time but still none. So I went upstairs again to check her in the bedroom.

I opened the door and saw her still lying down in the bed looking at me while pouting. "Baby, why aren't you answering me? Are you okay?" I asked her worriedly and touched her forehead.

She remained quiet, sulking while looking at me. I guess her mood changed again, I should get use to it since she's pregnant.

"Let's eat, I cooked your breakfast." Still, she ain't saying anything so I carried her on bridal style to the dining room.

We went downstairs, placed her on the chair and served her breakfast. "Enjoy wifey~" I started eating my breakfast but I felt her glaring at me again.

"Yes? bab-"

"Feed me."

"Can't you eat by yoursel- just kidding hehe~" I was about to complain but I have no choice and end up feeding her. I didn't mind my stomach growling and went beside her.

When we finished eating our breakfast, Nayeon said she want to watch a movie at the cinema so I prepared quickly.

At the Mall

"What do you want to watch bunny? Oh! Let's watch Insidious-" I grabbed her hand but she hit my shoulder repeatedly.

"Yah! You know I hate scary movies!"

I laughed at her reaction and went to the cashier after I left her to seat for a while at the side. She is watching me, so cute~ hehe.

I am waiting for my turn when someone tapped my shoulder. "Hey Y/N." I turned around and saw my ex-girlfriend, Sana Minatozaki.

" I turned around and saw my ex-girlfriend, Sana Minatozaki

Wow, I missed her.

Don't get me wrong, I miss her because it's been ages, but no feelings okay? I'm madly in love with my Nayeon.

"H-Hey Sana. It's been a long time." I am happy to see her when I felt a fire burning behind me.

"Are you with someone? If not, let's watch togethe-"

"Hey hubby, are you done paying?" Nayeon joined our conversation and clings to my arm.

"U-Uhm almost wifey. By the way, Sana meet Nayeo-." I said but Nayeon cut me off.

"Im Nayeon, Y/N's wife." She said while caressing her bump on her stomach.

I felt the hot atmosphere and I really don't know what to do.

"O-Oh, Hey I'm Sana. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I didn't know Y/N's now married."

We are now next in line which interrupted our conversation. "Sorry Sana, I guess maybe next time?"

"Yeah sure." Sana smiled to me and Nayeon. I immediately payed the tickets and we bid goodbyes since we're going to watch different movies.

"Let's go Wifey~"

"Who's Sana?" She asked me while putting her arms together.

"Oh, she's my ex back on first year high school Nayeonie."

"Do you still love her?"

"What? No way babe! It was long time ago and I clearly have no feelings for her, can't you see I'm madly in love with you and only you? We have a baby now right~"

She hit my chest hard. "Just make sure you're not cheating on me and our baby or else-"

"Nooooo! Never!" I paused and shouted to everyone in public... "I love you my bunny Nayeon! Only you forever!" She was shocked because of what I did on public just to prove it.

"Pabo! You don't have to shout~ Oki, I love you too, Y/N." She clings to my arm, kissed me on the lips and enjoyed our movie date together.

End of Part 1.