Summer before moving

7:00 am in the morning, ma wakes me up to get ready for school, at the time we owned a Chevy Impala, the car was so bull I couldn't hesitate a morning that'd raise my chances of missing the school bus. Round 8:15 our teacher would make us stand up and sing the pledge of allegiance, I aint never knew the words to the song. Cypress Elementary was broke as fuck, so broke the 2nd graders shared a class with the 3rd graders all year, meaning me, my brother SD, and my cousin Jugg were in the same classroom. SD was a year older but we were both in 2nd grade,Jugg was in 3rd. Finally summer came. This summer was when I opened my eyes to the ghetto. SD and Jugg only lived a couple blocks down from my house, Jugg was closer. Every average person has a trouble maker cousin, Jugg was that cousin. I was about 8 and I was at Jugg's house, around 6:30 pm we went to throw the football at the neighborhood park across the street from his house and mines. Caught up in playing around we didn't realize it was about 8 o'clock. The thing about 8 o'clock is all the dope dealers, gang bangers, crackheads all come to the park to chill. The most dangerous thing is rival gangs always shooting up the park hoping to catch someone slipping.
Me & Jugg noticing the street lights coming on we ran home because many crime scenes occurs around the park area.