Disclaimers!

First, I want to thank you for reading my story. Means a lot to me. If you're seeing this first, and have not read Question of Freedom, please go read that one before you read this story.

~Disclaimers~

The majority of characters I will be using in the story you are about to read, I do not own. I am using characters created and owned by Scott Cawthon and/or Toby Fox. I do, however, include my own Original Characters in this work, such as; Spring Shine, Dale Jenson, Sophie Grant, the Fox Twins, and a few minor characters created for plot. Of the five I have explicitly mentioned, I ask you not use them as your own, or in your own works--even if I am credited.Any of the opinions I use in the story you are about to read, (i.e. character genders, headcanons, ships, etc.), are my own. I am well aware of when my opinion clashes with what is cannon in the universes of FNAF and Undertale. This AU is not my interpretation of the stories of FNAF and Undertale. That is why my AU it just that. An AU. If you do not agree, please don't rant in the discussion of the work. You aren't being forced to read this! :)In the story you are about to read, I may be using Undertale characters in the plot. If you are a die-hard Undertale fan, and did not like how I wrote/portrayed these characters, I apologize. Please refer to the point before this, and read something else. I'm not as die-hard as you may be. If you are reading this story on its own, without having read anything before it, (if possible), then understand first and foremost that all FNAF characters--unless otherwise stated--are not animatronics. They have no connection to the dead children. They are anthros. Also, I have given this AU a weird connection with some of the FNAF lore, but that won't be the main focus. It's more like, a weird co-existence of universes I guess.Any ships I use in any of my Freedom AU stories, aren't normally the main focus of these works. Yes, I may give them attention, but just as character building. My works aren't romances, unless otherwise stated in the title of the story you are about to read. I may not tag all ships used in this AU when I tag my works, but that doesn't mean the ship doesn't still exist in the Universe, or won't be briefly mentioned at some point in the story. Please see point #2 if you disagree with any of the ships used.

 One last thing to note, I marked this story as completed, because it is. I just have to re-post the entire thing here, from Quotev, which will take me a while. But bear with me! Now that that's out of the way, please enjoy Finding Freedom!