6/30/2020

So i was playing Minecraft 1.16.5 update with my brother, so we started up a new world and we did some basic things in the game... it was all normal until when it became nighttime, my brother said that he had no woods left so he went out of our base to cut trees and then later by later i noticed that he didn't come back in our base for a long time so i got worried and i contacted him in discord to see if he's AFK or something went wrong... but he didn't even reply. So i turned on cheats and teleported him to me but the moment i teleported him i can't believe what i saw... my brother's character is ruined... like someone bit his face but i can still see his nose and mouth and his arms and legs are broken and then my brother's character fainted, i can't believe what just happened, we didn't even put some mods in our world and all of a sudden... something moved from the trees... i noticed that someone was using a camo skin but i realized that it was just only me and my brother playing in this world we didn't invite someone so i stepped back but the moment my feet touched the floor the entity started to jump and run really fast and then he began to show his mouth, its so scary... it's like his mouth was made with sharp blades moving in circles and then i saw 3 orbs moving around inside of his mouth and then he started to ask me...

he said: "↸𝙹 ||𝙹⚍ ꖌリ𝙹∴ ∴⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ∴𝙹⚍ꖎ↸ ⍑ᔑ!¡!¡ᒷリ ╎⎓ i ᓭℸ ̣ ᔑʖʖᒷ↸ ||𝙹⚍∷ ᓭꖎᒷᒷ!¡╎リ⊣ ʖ∷𝙹ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ∷ ╎リ ⍑╎ᓭ ⍑𝙹⚍ᓭᒷ?"

 but i can't understand those words so i translated it in google and I found out that the words he told me were standard galactic alphabet words so after i translated them i was shocked i remained speechless after i understand what he said to me 

camo: "↸𝙹 ||𝙹⚍ ꖌリ𝙹∴ ∴⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ∴𝙹⚍ꖎ↸ ⍑ᔑ!¡!¡ᒷリ ╎⎓ i ᓭℸ ̣ ᔑʖʖᒷ↸ ||𝙹⚍∷ ᓭꖎᒷᒷ!¡╎リ⊣ ʖ∷𝙹ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ∷ ╎リ ⍑╎ᓭ ⍑𝙹⚍ᓭᒷ?"

the translation: "what would you do if I stabbed your sleeping brother in his house?"

So i opened up my game menu and pressed the quit game button and after i left the game, i went to my brother's house and the moment i went to his room i immediately called 911 cause i saw my brother laying on the floor, there's blood everywhere and i noticed there's a knife stuck at his eye... and then i decided to went outside as fast as possible but the moment i began to run someone touched my shoulder and then he whispered to me he said: "it's your turn now".

CAMO is an entity that uses block textures to camouflage itself to its prey and once that its target got close to it, it will immediately open its razer sharp mouth and it will begin to bite its prey... CAMO doesn't go out at day time but it doesn't mean that he will die in the morning but the truth is, he knows that players are always active during the morning than nighttime and don't you ever go out in the forest at night especially in the birch forest cause that's CAMO's feeding ground. And CAMO is not an entity that can be killed but the good thing here is you can avoid his attack by turning off your computer as soon as you feel something is moving on the top of the trees or you feel something isn't right cause if you don't, not only your character will be killed but also you... legend has it that CAMO was a normal boy who loves playing Minecraft with his friends but the next day he got depressed after he saw that his girlfriend is dating his best friend so he got angry and then he got home and took his knife and worn his dad's old ghillie suit and in the next day, his girlfriend and his best friend found dead in the forest and the boy committed suicide in his house... they say the boy's soul is still here, looking for another victim to get revenge in real life and also in Minecraft.