Dating Rasazy would be like...

Request by; swaggierainey

I'm just glad somebody finally know about Rasazy, and requesting about her. She was pretty underrate, and I love her so much! Anyway, thanks a lot for requesting! Hope you like this chapters <3.

Oh, since she was still 14 years old, I'll made this as wholesome as possible.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

𓏲 ˖.   She will be looking for a good book, to read it together with you!

𓏲 ˖.   Reading with you makes her feel happy and relieved. That's why she always invites you to read together.

𓏲 ˖.   You guys were Selever's OTP. When Rasazy was alone, Selever would tease her because already got a relationship.

𓏲 ˖.   Also, Selever was kinda worried if let Rasazy with you. Sometimes he will ask Rasazy about your personality and traits that you gave to her. Protective big bro.

𓏲 ˖.   She will ask you what you think about the book you just read. This will help her to choose a better book later.

𓏲 ˖.   When reading a book together, she will sit on your lap and lean against your chest. She felt very comfortable and safe on there.

𓏲 ˖.   Headpat was her favorite things you do to her, so just pat her goddam hair─

𓏲 ˖.   She can't get away from you. She will hug you all the time, sticking to you like a glue. She really can't be calm without you.

𓏲 ˖.   Sometimes, if you guys were sharing love, Selever will purposely pass by and teasing/disturb you. It could be like this;

"Get some room lol"

"Shut up asshole, you're just jealous for not having a partner like mine."

"RASAZY WHAT THE─"

𓏲 ˖.   She already dared to reply to Selever lol.

𓏲 ˖.   Usually she falls asleep on your lap. Sometimes that means she's too comfortable on there, or she's getting bored with the books you guys reading.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄