Part 1 - and the last one.

On the night of 7/11 something changed in Rey del Monte, Xemico. That night, Mr. and Mrs. Skutia were buying supplies from their local OXXO when they were the victims of a cold-blooded crime by a group of cholos, all in front of their only child: Hjuan. Hjuan swore to his parents that he would forever stop crime in the city of Rey del Monte.

Not long after, Hjuan was adopted by a lovely family and after a respectfully long mourning time he accepted them as his parents. One night, while they were shopping, his new parents were attacked and killed in front of his eyes by the same group of cholos, all that he had left was taken away from him again, after hearing his cries, Frederikho, the owner of the local tiendita de la esquina, decided to help and shelter him.

Years passed by and Hjuan Skutia turned 16. He received an insane amount of money; $200,000,000,000,000,000 to be specific, as inheritance from both of his deceased biological and adoptive parents. To thank him for his help, he gave half of the cash he inherited to Mr. Frederikho, but what he didn't know was that, Frederikho was actually a demon named Mikel Llúis. As a "thank you" for the money he'd been gifted, Mikel Llúis stole all of Hjuan's money and tried to kill him. Hjuan miraculously survived the attack by defenestrating Mikel with his brute and absolutely godlike strength. At the moment Hjuan didn't know how he managed to do that, it was later that he realized what he had done.

That night, Hjuan had a vision in his dreams. A cricket-like humanoid appeared in the middle of his dream. Cricket-man told Hjuan that his name was Gaßrihël and that he was the God of all crickets. Gaßrihël also told him that throwing Mikel Llúis out a window helped him reach his full potential as a human being, so he had ascended into a Hombre Grillo. The Hombres Grillos are a group of people that fight to protect the world, and their power is unreachable by anyone. Through the lapse of 15 years, Gaßrihël was able to teach Hjuan the powers, limits and risks of being a Cricket-man. Hjuan was also awarded a neon green cricket suit that helped him fight against crime.

At 31 years old, Hjuan still fights crime in the city of Rey del Monte, but it's never enough. His only wish is to capture Mikel Llúis and get back his inheritance, which is the only thing he had left from his families. So he kept looking, waiting in every alley, in every roof of every building, until, one day, he finally found him. He saw Mikel standing on the sidewalk. And he approached him. Instead of running away, he went right to him, because he couldn't beat him up without getting closer.

Mikel also knew that he couldn't run away from his past anymore, he had to fight Hjuan, his former care dependent, but he just couldn't. The moment Mikel saw Hjuan, he started crying out of emotion, he apologised for everything he did and begged for mercy. This made Hjuan have a change of heart and he was ready to forgive the demon who had raised him. After all, he was so regretful of his actions that he, a demon, was kneeling before what he believed was the human he'd raised.

However, Hjuan's forgiveness was short-lived. Mikel had admitted to have forced the cholos to kill his parents and step-parents in order to get his hands on their abundant fortunes. Hjuan no longer felt empathy for this non-human and immediately punched him with all of his cricket-man strength. The absolute brute strength that Hjuan used couldn't be handled by poor Mikel. Mikel died and returned to hell.

He felt proud of finally getting revenge on Mikel for all the pain he'd caused in his life. He sat on the bench outside the tiendita to reflect on life and ponder on what to do next now that he'd achieved his only goal in life. Gaßrihël sat next to him and they both sat in silence.

The end.