Jared

With hunched shoulders, I make my way through the foggy streets of Detroit ,beggers were scattered around on the cold pavement ,I didn't stare to long ,not to seem rude .

"Yo ,Tenias!".I hear my last name being hollered from the gas station not far from where I am ,my eyes land on my tweaking name caller ,Maxence's dumber -Reese Holindae followed by dumbest Dario Palmers ,the trio from Todos Santos paying Detroit a glorious visit with their bad boy auras ,black clothed attires ,and shortage at the schools cafeteria.

They gained a lot of hate for the food field in that paragraph, might I add.

Yeah ,those guys made changes everywhere ,every step ,non-stop it's what they are known for ,aside from being delinquents ,missing school ,smokers ,harley riders ,hates every chick except Roxan Fosters commonly known as Roxy the dick slayer ,I'm kidding of course ,Why is she apart of their hormonal group?Well she's a red headed fury with a killer body and dresses like a gothic stripper ,has dark humour ,knows how to handle jokes and rumours, loyal and backs the three of her fuckers she has for friends ,but we haven't heard from her in a very long time .

"What is it?You wankers?".I make their masterbational acts known in my questioning .

My eyes flew across the perimeter of the brightly lit and in mint condition Gas Station ,and I come to the surprising realisation that the leader Maxence De Rivera isn't present ,I bring my eyes onto Reese."Max flew back  Todos Santos earlier today ,he had something come up that's supported his attention".Reese clarifies ,his bottle green eyes narrow as he spoke .

"I do remember not asking shitlock holmes".I reprimand ,carelessly ,Dario was noticable aggravated by me not giving a fuck .

"Ah ,the comedian we forgot you were one since our departure ,I mean come on Holindae!".His eyes flicker between Reese and me ,"25 Acres jacuzzi party at Sanders".He snickers ,Reese shakes in head not knowing what he meant .

I knew and I sure as hell wasn't giving him the upper hand of bulling me ,I walked my way towards them after all ,I threw an upper cut ,hitting Palmers square one at the jaw ,he stumbles to the ground ,gaping at me ,His lip cut and bleeding as he held onto it .

Reese eyes me with a sigh escaping him ,"Don't be a bitch ,Tenais he was only talking you wimpy fuck".He tells me ,puffing a spoke into the air ,my jaw hardens .

"The prank -the one Kalais played on you ,the highlight of every party ever thrown in hopes of matching or surpassing the energy or prank ,you want it to vanish!It's not that easy ballerina ,you gotta work for it ".Reese expresses ,Dario spit blood on the ground as he sat on his butt watching us .

"Wouldn't you!".I shout .

Thst was not a question .

"It cost me my parents life!".I rage out ,the two share a look ,pleased to the reaction they recieved ,a smile displayed their features .

A once fuming Dario shoots up ,a smile dancing on his lips ,he says ;"Maxence can help with that ,he"s gone but we'll personally help for the time being ,clear your image -".He put a finger up ,"Make you popular/give you security and-".A second finger jolts up ,"Seek revenge".And the third  ,I glance at Reese ,not looking at me ,he nods ciggarette resting on his lip .

"Perfect to me ,Assholes as long as we focus on achieving that ,than do what you freaks do".I shrug ,Dario smirks shaking my hand ,Reese nods in confirmation .

I retract my hand and take my leave givibg them both a stink eyes ,they enter Dario's Black lambo ,in the stations empty parking spots .

Kalais Jermiah you won't even know what hit you son ,I smile to myself ,rubing my stuble ,murderous  thoughts invade my head .

****************

Chapter 1 : Jared's Pov ,Ends here ,every chapter is in different people's prospectives.