He's Alive

Victoria's POV

I awoke from my slumber as I felt someone stroking my hair, slowly opening my eyes to see no one in the room

The fuck?

I rolled out of bed, into the shower. I know that there are ghosts and I'm a little creeped out on who the hell was stroking my hair! I just hope that I was dreaming, if not, well...

Wedding organizing yesterday was fun and tiring at the same time. To my surprise, no one fought-except when Carter slammed me on a tree. But it wasn't a fight-plus, it was my fault too, I was going to take him to a shop where his ex-girlfriend was the owner. Of course he would be furious and freaked out!

I didn't expect him to thank me. Duh. I really have to talk to him about that. I litteraly forgot Carter & Zara had a thing! I was like 'the hell, Victoria!' I don't know if I should apologize or....what? 'Cause honestly, he looked like he was ready to kill me yesterday.

I was cut off from my thoughts when I heard a knock on my bathroom door. "Yeah?" I asked, closing the shower. "Caroline is going 'Bridezilla' again!" Bekah's voice rang from the door. Again...

"I'll be down in 5 minutes!" I yelled back as I heard her footsteps fading. Caroline is stressing over the whole wedding, I don't blame her but please, she has to sleep! She hasn't slept for a week, according to Bex. I step out of the shower and got dressed.

I came down, brushing my damped hair. I saw Caroline with several phones at her hand, her hair was messy and her make up was smuged. She's the perfect example of a zombie. I turned my head to see Nik, Carter, Bekah, Kol, Elena and Elijah.

Where the heck is Damon?

"Uh..gu-" I was cut off by Care yelling on the phone. "What do you mean you don't have RED ROSES?! What kind of flower shop doesn't have red roses?" She ran her fingers through her hair in resentment. "You know what? Forget it!" She exclaimed, hanging up. I glanced at them at the couch, wide eyed.

Rebekah gave me the 'you talk to her' look as I slowly approached her, putting a hand on her shoulder. "What?!" She snapped, I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms to my chest. Her eyes widened at the realization. "Victoria..I uh..sorry" She apologized, inhaling deeply.

I smiled at her with sympathy, taking the phones out of her hands. "Care, sit down" I ordered but her stubborn self argued "But I'm getting r-" I cut her off by giving her a death glare and saying "Yes Caroline, I know you need red roses, we all heard you." I said, a little pissed off.

She sat down quietly beside Nik. "Caroline Forbes, I know you want this wedding-your wedding to be perfect, and I can't blame you for that, but have you looked at yourself at the mirror lately? Your make up is ruined, your hair is like a huge bird nest and you know why?" I asked in a tone of annoyance and calmness.

She didn't answer. "Because Caroline, you haven't even slept for a whole week. Now, I want you to go upstairs and pack your bags" They looked at me with their confused faces. "Why?" She asked cluelessly.

"Have you been to Paris?" I asked her, smirking. She had a wide smile on her face that slowly died down. "I can't" I scowled at her. She can't be serious..

"Sure you can" I encouraged. "How abo-" I cut her off "The roses? The wedding? The guest list? The dresses? I got it. Right now, I need you and Nik to pack for your trip to France" I said smiling on how her face lit up from happiness.

"Are you sure?" She asked for confirmation. "Yes Care, I'm sure. I have Rebekah to help me" I said reassuringly. She sighed in defeat and in that moment I knew what her answer would be "Okay" Yes!