Chapter 1

"Ughhh" Marshall groaned as he laid his back against the wooden wall as the whole room creeked and moved back and forth. He was unable to see anything his eyes covered by a cloth and his hands tied with very prickly rope. He was slowly waking up and he felt a massive pain in his head felt like he was hit by something hard. He could here the sounds of soft crying next to him sounded like someone close to his age weeping silently. Sounded like him back home after his mom died things got hard for him to do on his own.

He heard a loud slam across the room and footsteps going towards them. Then he was able to see as the cloth was ripped of his face. But by then he could not take the rocking anymore as he up chucked his last meal. "WHAT THE FUCK" he hears yelled from a little ways to his right. "Ahh shut the hell up prisoner" as he watches the boy get kicked in the face blood spews from his nose as his head falls to the side.

The boy lays there angerly his green eyes full of experience of some sort like he knew what he was doing. The blood covers his freckles on his nose and a little in his long light brown hair. His outfit poorly done assuming he was homeless. On Marshall's right he saw another boy with long blonde hair in tears his hazel eyes not hiding any of it. His nice clothing dirtied up by the surroundings his shorter appearance is noticeable as well.

Marshall sat there looking around the room with his ocean blue eyes with a hint of grey. His long dark brown hair he flipped out of his vision. Like he had any his glasses where terrible and difficult to see threw as they where dirty and old. His dress was more middle class unlike the other two boys with him. "Alright captain Knuckles would like to see you three" "Capitan" Marshall wondered " Oh no" the blonde whimpered under his breath.