Chapter One

It was around 10pm on a cool saturday night in seattle, usually you could find people taking the weekend opportunity to socialize with friends and go out to a party, but there was one person you could never find anywhere with lots of people; sugamama. 

sugamama is a huge introvert and is super brocken, especially with his past and his break up with dadchi. sugamama used to be a normal happy go lucky boy, until... it all changed one day. 

the day of the 'incident' started out as an average normal day, sugamama was walking to his bf, dadchis house when he saw dadchi sitting on the curb kissing none other than rebecca. sugamama was livid and wanted to kick rebecca onto the middle of the road but then dadchi wouldve seen sugamamas secert yandere side so he kept his calm and strutted over to the two and pulled out his secert weapon.. shrek x dora mini posters. sugamama was a huge fan of shrek x dora and thought it was so cute but dadchi on the other hand... could not even take a glimpse at it, the moment he sees shrek x dora fanarts and fanfics his toes start to turn black. so dadchi was staring at the poster and the colour immediatly drained out of his face, then he took off his shoes and socks super fast and gasped, 6 of his toes were black and 4 had fallen off and were in his socks! dadchi panicked and ran off, then sugamama made a phone call and the minute he ended it, a man came running towards rebecca at full speed, it was..... shane dawson. rebecca ran away as fast as she could ans shane ran after her, right on her heels. sugamama felt satisfied and called that a successful break up. after that day sugamama never saw dadchi or rebecca again, still to this day. 

sugamama decided that he needed to be more emo and really channel his inner brockeness so he headed out to the drugstore to fetch some new edgy makeup, of course remembering to greet his eren fanarts on the way out. for some reason, he also had a feeling that he was going to meet a super alpha male energy man soon, this made sugamama more exited on his walk to the drugstore.