Toby x Fitz

i haven't written a fan fic in so long so bare with me lmfao
———————————————————————
"Cam you really have to let me-"

Toby gets interrupted when Cam pins her to the bed laying on top of her.

"I don't want to get up though" Cam whines.

"i know but we kind of have to everyone is downstairs waiting on us"

Cam groans fill Tobys ears as he reluctantly gets up and throws on sweats.

"thank you babe" Toby says as she kisses cam on the cheek.

Cam rolls his eyes and picks up his and tobys bags carrying them downstairs.

"I was wondering when you guys would stop fucking and actually come down" Swagger yells, making everyone else laugh.

Cam and Toby roll their eyes and smile.

"We weren't fucking... we did that last night. and can we leave now?"

they group groans in disgust while laughing and mason fake gags in disgust.

"yeah, yeah, yeah we're leaving sherlock grab your shit" jay says grabbing his bag.

They're about an hour and a half into the trip to the mountains. planning on going camping for the weekend.

They all knew it was a bad idea but Eric convinced them by saying 'we need to touch grass we never go outside anymore it's unhealthy' so they gave in.

swagger is sitting in the passenger seat while Matt is driving, Toby and Cam are in the far back of the van leaving jay and mason in the middle passed out and drooling on their seatbelts.

"who wants to hit the bong?" swagger yells alerting the couple in the back.

"yeah i'll take it" cam says, picking Tobys head off of his lap and leaning forward.

Toby lays back down and puts cameron's hand back in her hair making him play with it.

"you really like that huh" cam says smiling after handing the bong to a now awake mason.

"yeah it feels really nice" Toby says smirking.

"it's almost like, you're turned on from it" cam teases, putting his other hand on Tobys  inner thigh, making her shiver.

Toby looks down at his hand and look back up at him seeing cam looking down and smirking. feeling his hand move closer to her private area. 

"cam we can't do this right now with the guys right there" She whispers.

"who cares about the guys being right there i wanna make you feel good baby" cam says quietly massaging her now rapidly forming bulge.

Toby whimpers, biting her hand to keep quiet and slowly grinding up into Cams palm .

Cam looks up and around making sure no one is watching them.

everyone is asleep besides matt. he's not sure if swagger is asleep or not but he's far enough in the front to not care if he's awake or not.

cam unties Tobys sweat pants and slides his hand into her pants, feeling the lacy underwear he could fucking die for.

Cam slowly wraps a hand around Tobys erection watching her eyes close.

"oh fu- fuck cam" she whimpers.

"feels good huh baby" cam says stroking her erection.

"shit cameron, fuck!" toby says hitting the seat with her foot accidentally.

"what the fuck was that?!" mason yells looking back.

cam removes his hand from her pants quickly, looking up and smiling at mason.

"sorry mason cam was tickling me and i couldn't stop moving"

"whatever you cunts i'm going back to sleep" mason said, flipping them off.

cam and toby looked at each other and laughed then shared a kiss.

"i love you cam"

"love you too tobs."