001

Third person pov:
"Hmm. No. Gross!" Y/n yells furious. "All my school shirts are dirty! Great." Ding* " oh it's Aidan." She says tapping her phone. "I'm outside y/n. Hurry! It's 7:45!" Y/n reads Aidans text. "Only if Aidan knew about my problem." She says rolling her eyes grabbing her book bag.

Y/n pov: You didn't like but but hate it

Y/n pov: You didn't like but but hate it. You  herd Aidan honk his car again. "What about your lunch y/n?" You mom said. "I have to go mom. Aidans taking me. I'll just buy something!" You saying rushing out the door. You see Aidan. He's just straight up laughing. " what!" You saying getting in his convertible. "Your window was open." He said. You froze. Your room was up stairs. " omg. Just drive please." You say. Aidan was still laughing but whatever. "So. First day of seniors." Aidan said trying to change  conversation. "Yep." I say. "I forgot my Lunch. I'm just gonna buy something." I say. He said okay and we finally got to school. He Parked the car and we went to home room.

Aidans pov: I've been friends with y/n all my life. Her mom and my mom went to collage and high school together. We even lived together most of our lives. Well kinda. We were neighbors to them. I ent almost everyday to their house to play. Anyways. I sat next to y/n. We just had to introduce ourselves. I already knew y/n. So what's the point?  We have P.E next. I've always hated p.e . They used to sexualize
y/n a lot in middle school. I always defended her. Then people would always ship us.

Y/n POV: aidan was the biggest nerd I've ever met. It doesn't matter. He's a nerd in school. On music. On computer and just in general. I love him so much but damn. He's a living Calculator💀. The bell rung and I got out of my seat. I went to my locker. Aidan, again.. had a locker right next to next me. " alright let's go to p.e" I say. When we get there you have to walk in the locker rooms. I got undressed and opened my locker. I put my p.e uniform and left. The boys made a different line. So did the girls. When p.e was over and all my other classes were boring. I'm 7th period some girl walked in our class. Everyone locked up. "Uh. Room 14?" The young lady said. Then the teacher pointed at me. "Show her around." When I was gonna stand up she said " Aidan not you"

Aidans pov: I could feel y/n be so embarrassed. I got up and took her out. I showed her around and she said she liked it. Then we got into where she was from and chest stuff like that. Also, what she was doing in L.A. " Like listening/making music." She said. " REALLY ME TOO!" I said kinda loud. She stared and started laughing. "Okay. So that's about it. Later, you can meet my friend y/n! She's a really nice person." I said. "Okay..." she smiled and walked away.

Y/n pov: it's been about 17 minutes since Aidan left  with that girl. Omg what if they both got lost 😭. Anyways I herd the door open and we were already leaving. I was heading to my locker, and saw Aidan. " bro the new girl is so cool! She like making music like me!" He said all excited. " great. 1 more nerd 😒" i said. " she's not that bad." And what he said that she came too me. "You must me y/n!" She said. "Yes. I don't know your name" I said. "Valerie! It's Valerie.." she said putting her hair back. I stared at her a good 10 seconds. Up and down. Then I stated comforting her. She seemed like a good person.